Home

Reborn Emporer?

Samnmax221

Siraious is right. i actually bought that comic series in trade paperback (only comics ive ever bought) just because they kept talking about it. its a complete and utter letdown in my opinion. the story was 20 times cooler when all i knew was that the emperor had been reborn and temporarily corrupted luke to the dark side. honestly these comics suck and arent true at all to the way the characters are supposed to be. the art is meh at best and if you've been reading Zahn's starwars then theres no way you could possibly enjoy this comic series because the quality drop is astounding.

It's the Dark Empire story arc of the comics and it's the suck. I checked it out from the library and still felt ripped off (the same goes for Van Halen 3, but that's completely unrelated). There are so many stupid plot lines running through this story and the 'huge incredible' space battle lasts about 2 boring pages.

It has been awhile since I read it so many I'm remembering it with more hatred than I should by the way.

Just read the X-Wing comic series, there's something worth your time.

Archived