Home

Imperial Escape

gonyjets

Originally posted by gonyjets [/i

Okay the story is we are a bunch of captives. We all have to band together to escape the Imperial Interdictor. Everything we have, we have to pick up along the way.

[/b]

OOC: An Interdictor is an Imperial Capital ship.

IC:"Hey Zoric. I guess great minds think alike, huh?" Gufyar had on stormtrooper armor, and was just now fitting on the helmet onto his head. "See, I had to take the head from one and the regular armor of another... One had a big hole in the body and the other had a big hole in his neck..." He motioned over to the two dead bodies slumped against the wall.

"Well, now we can walk through the ship without getting shot at. C'mon. Let's head over to the Command Center. After that, we hijack a ship and get off this ship...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Yeah lets go" said Zoric. Zoric lead the way and as he approached the command center there was a ID scanner that allowed you to get in. Zoric took out the card that he took off the officer and sliced it through the ID scanner. The door opened and Zoric passed the card to Gufyar and went in. The door shut behind him. Zoric walked up to the controls of the ship. There where about twenty stormtroopers and 6 imperial officers.

(oh, heh right)

"i'll take care of it, you go" Nilton ran off and he stopped at the prisoner items room, he went in and shot the guard that was there, he got his clothers and all his slicing items, and his trusty DL-44. he holstered it, he headed off to there the generator was, he snuck along the wall and shot 2 storm troopers and then disabled the tracktor beam then as he went out of the room he was confronted by 8 troopers, he fired wiht both of his E-11s and ran away at the same time, he hit a few but they kept on running and firing at him. Nilton dove out of sight into an empty room and the troopers passed, he turned on the light and the room was filled with deactivated droids, he took out his droid slicing card and reactivated them all then told them to attack the bridge and the hangar.

(Nice twist Curt-Man)

The bridge door shook violently. The officer and stromtroopers went out to the door to guard it. Gufyar laughed silently. "Well, this was alot easier than I thought." He pulled the pin on his fragmentation grenade and threw it as he and Zoric ducked behind some consoles. A loud bang and screams followed. Gufyar laughed again. "Oh, that was so easy!"

Gufyar looked hopelessly at the glowing mass of buttons on the console. "Well, Nilton and his knowledge of Prision ships will help a little bit here..." He took one last look at the mass of buttons and gave up. He opened the door for Nilton and Corrin.

Nilton leisurely strolled in

"told ya i had taken care of it, the hangers is being assulted too, so i will release a ship, and he can hop a ride and we'll be out of here in a split, now lets see what we have here" Nilton walked up to the console and started acessing datafiles and plans and then finaly unhooked a ship from the docking bay

"alright, lets get out of here."

lets even the odds shall we???

Character: Tain, Imperial Colnel

Bio: Tain was born to an imperial parents on Coruscant. Went to the imperial officer academy and through good tactics and hard work, managed to rise through the ranks to become Colnel.

Weaknesses: greed, overconfidence

Strengths: loves battle, white knuckle action

> Tain Is on the front line of the troops, with his trademark Trandoshian slaver shotgun> He shouts> DOnt let them pass men!

"Let's see how these guys take a grenade" thought Gufyar. He reached for a grenade and realized he ddin't have any. "Dang" he thought. He kicked at the wall. As he did, the panel popped out and revealed four repeating carbines. "Lucky me" thought Gufyar as he picked one up.

Gufyar fired the carbine into the masses of stormtroopers. There was no way that their small group could take out three score enemies. "How are we gonna do this?"

"Yeah I'm fine," said Gufyar as he winced with pain. A spot on his leg was oozing crimson blood. He picked up the carbine and looked back at the troopers...

Gufyar's breath left him. They were charging. The small group of prisoners would simply be decimated. "What are we gonna do now?"

Tain is still alive. His troops decimated, he makes a last attempt to stop them escaping. he swiftly walks over to the control panel and presses the button which closes the hangar doors! 'Now let's see you scum escape. He then moves to the hangar turbolaser control and begins shooting all of the spacecraft in the hangar. 'HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA'.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gufyar saw what Tain was doing. He tossed a grenade up into the control tower, blowing the door controls. The doors flew open and Tain flew out of the control room, Gufyar thought for sure he was dead. Man, it's bad to be wrong sometimes.

The only ship left reminded him of the ship his buddy Han Solo got off of Lando. The Golden Pheonix was painted on the side. It was beautiful, but there wasn't time to admire it.

All the prisioners ran in. Gufyar jumped into the pilots seat and realized it was just another mass of jumbled buttons. "Uhh... Nilton, you fly this thing. I'll take the upper turret and try to hold them off!" Gufyar bounded up the steps and go in the turret.

Yep you guessed it, Tain is still alive!!!!! But only just. His body is coated in blood, his arm is broken, some of his internal organs are exposed and his uniform is torn. " HAAHAAAA I'm Still alive fools !!!!! hahahaa!!!!!!" Tain exclaims with a physcotic tone.

Tain hobbles around as he sees the prisoners taking of and decides to take another last attempt to stop them. He limps over to a brand spanking new Prototype I-Tech TIE fighter and starts it up. "NOW IT IS TIME TO DIE SCUM, FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!!!". He full throtled the ship straight at the GOLDEN PHOENIX and started firing the laser cannons. "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE !!!!!!!!!!!"

Archived