Home

Imperial Escape

gonyjets

(Captain) Renz Malis, squad leader of 20 Advanced Tie Fighters, was on patrol as the orders came in.

"Affirmative sir, the Golden Pheonix will be stopped at all cost."

Changing the com channel to a new setting. "Golden Pheonix, you are out numbered and will be destroyed if you do not turn back. I repeat, you will be destroyed if you do not turn back and land that ship."

With that the squad sets an intercept course for the Golden Pheonix.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Sorry about the grenade, but we had done pretty much everything to the Interdictor. Let's take this to a new planet. And that wasn't really godmodeing. I meant to say that against everyone's firm belifs, Tain was still alive. Sorry.)

Gufyar pulled the trigger on the turret and a beam of red light flew from the barrel and nailed a TIE. One down, 71 to go. He yelled down the hallway, "Nilton! How long till we can make the jump to hyperspace?!"

<Tain now limps his way through the messed up corridors of the interdictor until he reaches the command bridge> I'm taking command here captain. " But sir this is my ship". <Tain drops the captain with one powerful punch> "ok, let's get those hutt - spawn!!!

Archived