Home

What is a moderator?

Darth Groovy

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Adam G

I was just wondering, and this seemed ther most appropriate place to ask so, when was LucasForums founded, and by who??

-Adam G

As I promised in my first post, if I do not know the answer, I WILL find it for you. For now, I have passed that question along to the higher sources of LF. For now, I hope this gives you some sort of insight.

http://www.lfnetwork.com/about.html

Originally posted by MTV2

cause theres someone that says on there icon thing that they joined in 1970, but since hes like moderator(or up) he probably changed it

well seeing as the first star wars film wasn't released until 1977 and back then the internet was only a theory.... yar!! he changed it.

:D

Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin

If you sort the members list by date joined, and you go to the last page, you will find many people that joined on December 31, 1969. Most of them have few if any posts. Maybe this is some sort of glitch? Or maybe it was formed in 1969.:p

It's a glitch. Or the admins just have a thing for that number. ;)

the ARPANET was borned in 1969. it started being called 'the internet' in 1974. the World Wide Web (as we know it today) was released to the general public in 1992. 1993 saw the first GUI for the web. it wasn't until 1994 that commercial web sites started appearing on the net.

Archived