Home

What is a moderator?

Darth Groovy

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by ZBomber

Speaking of faults - I heard some kid ran away from his parents at my school and they found him in New Hampshiere. Owned? :D

That's funny, because I heard that schools were going to teach students how to spell New Hampshire......

Guess I heard wrong.

Owned? :D

Originally posted by ZBomber

Speaking of faults - I heard some kid ran away from his parents at my school and they found him in New Hampshiere. Owned? :D

Really? I didn't hear about that, it must not be where I live. But why would he want to run here? Why not Some place warm, or tropical, or lush? Its depressing enough with the cold, and the snow, and the sickeningly quaint general stores, and the overrpopulated undersized "cities", and the impoverished maldeveloped towns. And if you actually find a nice place, the land prices are sky high! Why not just by a few hundred acres in Mississippi? *sigh* And yet he runs here?

Originally posted by InsaneSith

supermods have the same abilities mods do, but mods are restricted to one area, the forum they are modding. Supermods can go into any forum and perform modding abilities.

Plus they can ban people. And they can fly, like the chinese people. (if anyone gets that reference, I shall pay you in ascii hearts.)

Wuxia films.

Originally posted by C. Skye

Really? I didn't hear about that, it must not be where I live. But why would he want to run here? Why not Some place warm, or tropical, or lush? Its depressing enough with the cold, and the snow, and the sickeningly quaint general stores, and the overrpopulated undersized "cities", and the impoverished maldeveloped towns. And if you actually find a nice place, the land prices are sky high! Why not just by a few hundred acres in Mississippi? *sigh* And yet he runs here?

Well, I dunno where he was planning on going, but that's where the police caught him.

I don't think he's coming back to our school though, he hasn't been here for like 2 weeks.

Archived