What is a moderator?

Darth Groovy

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by ZBomber

Yeh, I haven't seen Kurgan around though for awhile. :(

strangely enough, Kurgan has been making his mighty presence felt at the EU forum. Interestingly enough, it was actually samnmax221 who very astutely described Kurgans fixation with the EU forum...

....it switches .... to a NJO sucks debate and then a Star Wars/Star Trek debate.

as evidence, I submit *this*

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=143085&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

see Kurgans post at the bottom, surely a contender for longest post evar ?! Definitely the longest Ive seen since Ive been around... :p

but still, its good to have the great man pop in at our humble EU forum ;)

Cannon Card.jpg

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

From the old days his power is called, "Force Long Post". Make a card for that. :xp:

I have made a generic card for this :p , as it is not just Kurgan who practises this dying art.... I did see Kurgan post a one word "whatever" the other day, twas shocked was I ! :p

ForceLongPost.jpg

mtfbwya

• 1 month later...

That card describes a person I know at another CCG forum site hehe.

He is known for quoting each of your sentences in seperate quotes and responding to each of those sentences individually. His posts take FOREVER to scroll through. I dunno about other forum members, but I never even bother reading them. hehe

Originally posted by Pad

No it isn´t. Nobody can now accidently see your password and start using your account.

This hasn't always been the case though.

Many moons ago before all the LF sites became one. We had this problem on either XWA of RS.Net.

I was a mod over there as well as Ike and one other guy who will remain nameless. This said guy started posting under my name in numerous threads. It created a big stir and alot of crap. He soon after got the boot.

Just a little FYI. ;)

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Top 50 Posters.

It's Redwing in the lead :D

I'm number 19 :dozey:

I used to be in the top 3 until I took a break and then Redwing did a few of his 300 post adaythons and hello new spam queen. ;)

But even so I am still at number 12 and am ever more proud to say that of the 11 ahead of me only 1 has been here longer then me.

Archived