Home

What is a moderator?

Darth Groovy

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or a bloodsucking zombie coming out from the cracks of your couch and stabbing your eyeball with a broken No. 2 pencil and then setting you on fire with his magic purple potato peeler that retracts from his neck :indif:

Originally posted by Darth Rythe

I just realised Siv's Av moves:D

Whoa, never noticed that either...

He must've recently added it or somn...

I think the odds of an Admin getting banned are about as likely as a U.S. Army general taking his division and invading the White House. Can it happen? Yes. But serious psychosis would be involved.

Why do I make the above analogy? Someone becomes an admin when they have a vested interest in the success of LucasForums, after having proven one's self and thereby earned a great deal of trust from the owners. For an admin to intentionally betray that trust to the point of getting banned would involve a healthy serving of insanity.

So, like I said, it can happen. But if this is what keeps you worried awake at night, then I feel it's safe for me to say that you may now rest in sweet slumber.

Originally posted by IG-64

Or a bloodsucking zombie coming out from the cracks of your couch and stabbing your eyeball with a broken No. 2 pencil and then setting you on fire with his magic purple potato peeler that retracts from his neck :indif:

... you are now no longer allowed to post things containing purple, potato, zombie, pencil, fire, and neck.

Originally posted by Vagabond

I think the odds of an Admin getting banned are about as likely as a U.S. Army general taking his division and invading the White House....

Unless they do it themselves...it is amazing to see that you actually get hits on google when you search "IP banned myself" :p But the admins of LF are above that of course ;)

Originally posted by TheRealJedidude

This is to you Kain:mad:

Oh moderators are people allowed to made "Stuck" threads even if they arent a moderator

Pay no attention to Kain, he has all the love of a grisley bear.

pwn is part of that |337 (leet) nonsense. Something I never wanted any part of.

We stick threads yes. Depending on it's value. Such as this one. It takes about 1.3 days for a thread to dissapear off the front page, depending on your setup features.

Originally posted by Lynk Former

Admins getting banned? It's a one in a billion kinda thing and one that you don't need to bother thinking about. It's like worrying about a tiny meteorite killing you by shooting straight down into your head.

:indif:

*is now paranoid about tiny meteorites.*

I actually like the word pwn. :D And it's not leet speak, I think it came from a Counter Strike guy hitting the "p" key instead of the "o" key. :D

Ah, gotta love it when people screw themselves over. :) Wonder if he knew his mistake would be so popular. ;)

Originally posted by Lynk Former

A moderator can only moderate in areas that have their username next to while supermods can moderate everywhere within the forum. Supermods also have the ability to ban users.

moderators cant ban? whoa, thought they could, thanx;)

Archived