Home

How to eat from the back...

Sabretooth

Just for anyone that doesn't get it: It doesn't allow you to eat from your back, it's a biological replacement for the jawbone that is grown into the body through the back and then removed and implanted into the mouth allowing that person to eat with a lower jawbone.

One of these days I am going to combine all these links into a single thread called 'The Top # of Kain's "I Gotta Murder These ****s" List', then I'm going to trace all the IP's, get an address, plenty of heavy automatic weapons and commercial explosives with radio dentonators, enough C4 to knock the Great Wall of China into Hell and back, and a random number of nuclear warheads on which to ride, and the rest will be history...

...except for the part where I go overboard on the nuclear warheads and end up destroying life on this miserable little blue speck of a planet...that parts gonna rock.

Originally posted by Kain

One of these days I am going to combine all these links into a single thread called 'The Top # of Kain's "I Gotta Murder These ****s" List', then I'm going to trace all the IP's, get an address, plenty of heavy automatic weapons and commercial explosives with radio dentonators, enough C4 to knock the Great Wall of China into Hell and back, and a random number of nuclear warheads on which to ride, and the rest will be history...

...except for the part where I go overboard on the nuclear warheads and end up destroying life on this miserable little blue speck of a planet...that parts gonna rock.

someone's been drinking too much Pepsi Max :(:p

Ah, Kain if only you could put all that energy into something useful, like gettin out of Ohio ...... :D

As for that report, thats quite interesting, medically. Ive worked in several burns and trauma wards, I cant be grossed out too easily, unfortunately :(

mtfbwya

Archived