Home

Oh, my eyes!

VampireNaomi

Last night I had my 5th Grim Fandango dream. But ow, it was so horrible!

It began with Maximino telling Olivia that someone had shot at Nick in Blue Casket. Okay, nothing wrong with that.

But what happened next... I wish I could wipe it all from my memory. The set was suddenly changed into a blur of something and --

Okay, to be straight, the dream was about Maximino and some of his goons doing... stuff to Nick. :eek: I'll save you from the details.

Originally posted by Thrik

Well erm, at least you have a healthy sexual imagination. Or something.

:¬:

LOL Yes, it's so healthy to force a guy on his knees and make him beg for freedom before the act. Thank you Grim Fandango for showing me the light! (and for giving pointers to the bedroom! ;))

Originally posted by VampireNaomi

I love Brink and was ready to throw my game away when I thought he was gone for good early in the game.

The Dig is very unappreciated, so I'm honouring it with my location thing. ;)

It also represents that my goal in life is to marry a German man.

Sorry I dont know "The Dig" that much, never really got to play like all (except 4 ) monkey island parts.

After Maniac Manson I found the Super Ninendo and Secret of Mana ^_^

Good luck to find a german man, a pretty and smart too ( good luck again XD)

Sal

Yes it has, Iam suprised you dont heard of that one.

This can be a bit offtopic, sorry naomi ;)

So..

Sword of Mana is a gba remake + addons of the old "Final Fantasy Adventure" ( Seiken Densetsu 1) After that Seiken Densetsu 2 comes out for the SNES, called in almost the whole world " Secret of Mana " except japan ;) So if you wanna play the second part or one the game of the series, you can play some Secret of Mana. Funny is "Seiken Densetsu 3" comes out only for Japan, the almost best game ever got translated for emulator, so called Secret of Mana 2 XD

Thats it. Its a great Action Adventure (hack & slay, I hate ( dont like, because hate is such a mean word) rpgs with turn based attack system like FF. Iam sure its a great game (movie), but dont like this strategic style. ;)

Ehm yes thats it. The grat about Secret of Mana, you could play it with 3 players at once.

One of my favorites.

Sorry ;)

Arthur

Sallim: there was time when my life circled around GBA and I bought several excellent RPG's. Sword of Mana was going to be one of them, but then I bought something else. It was most likely Full Throttle.

We seem to like the opposites then, because I absolutely adore games with turn based attack system. Golden Sun is definitely one of my favourites and my avatar is from that game too. I still like hack & slay, especially Zelda games.

Sanspoof: I'm sure it was. ;)

That was a very horrible dream. The psychologist, Sigmund Freud, said that dreams was something from your subconsious mind. Something you want or something repressed from you life. Buuut, I wouldn't care if I was you. Freud also said that every child, was sexual attracted to his/her mother, when he/she was a baby. Sooo... That man needed a psychologist... :D

This game is old from 1993 ;) And so far as i kow there is no remake or new release for the gba in near future, maybe something cool is coming with the nintendo ds.

The only way to play the game is trouigh an emulator if you dont have a super ninedo and the game.

Pm me for details or better, check out this site

SoM

I cant help it, some screens..

first is Som 1 and the left two are from Som 2 ;)

som1.jpg

som2.jpg

som2b.jpg

Wow I love that game!

..the same I love Grim fandango.

Wow, the graphics look pretty amazing! That would look awesome in GBA or probably DS. I'm generally against emulators so I might not try it that way, but if they re-release it on GBA... ;)

I feel the GF type of love towards The Dig. It's been a while since I last played it and now I've forgotten the solution to many puzzles. A year more and it will be a whole new experience to me.

Archived