Home

Star Wars Info you didnt know!

Coloured Albino

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's hard to say that she never misses. On the DS1, just before she and Luke swing across the chasm, there are a lot of shots where we don't see the end result.

By the way, maybe it's just me, but in the Special Edition of ANH, doesn't her blaster here sound like a cheap 1960's western rifle?

<BANG!> instead of <ZAP!>

• 2 weeks later...
*Princess Liea is the best shot, she hits everyone she shots at

The best shots are by far Tusken Raiders. Most people, including Leia struggle to hit stationairy target that is 15 feet away; Tuskens on the other hand were able to snipe podracers moving at like 300mph from a couple hundred yards away in TPM.

The Empire would be smart to recruit some.;)

I guess I never noticed it before.

I have a question. Did they switch the unmasked vader actor as well as the ghost actor for anakin?

I mean that after luke pulls off Vader's helmet, he looks different from original and the new DVD.

I have images, but I'm at work right now. Will post them later.

Originally posted by jedispy

It's hard to say that she never misses. On the DS1, just before she and Luke swing across the chasm, there are a lot of shots where we don't see the end result.

By the way, maybe it's just me, but in the Special Edition of ANH, doesn't her blaster here sound like a cheap 1960's western rifle?

<BANG!> instead of <ZAP!>

You weren't tripping out, I noticed that in the theaters when I saw ANH SE. The guns have an added "bang" shotgun sounding effect to them. The versions before and since (the DVD's) don't have it anymore.

in ANH R2 bangs into everything becausde the remote control isnt working right :p only they cut away everytime when he is about to bang into something.

in ANH when luke gets mad at han just before the battle of Yavin..

he says: may the force be with you.... if you look at hans behavior you see he can hardly control his laughter on that line :p

Archived