Home

The PS2 demo thread

ZinC°hda

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by godzilla123

Got the demo at Borders yesterday. I am still getting used to the speed at which your character moves. It is slower than Socom 2, but the size of your character is a little bigger however. I wonder how close this demo is to the final version?

You got the demo from a store already? man thats hellatight, i dont think we hav any borders here tho...ill hav to wait for the 7th :(

Originally posted by godzilla123

Voice chat? Is is going to be open mic or press a button? From the controller set up in the demo there does not seem to be any room for a mic button? Anyone have any insight? just forreferenceSocom 2 uses the O for mic.

I think it'll prob default as select like in MOH Rising Sun because thats the only button without an assigned configuration...sorta hard to get ur thumb over there while ur moving, eh? Us or them will eventually figure sumtin out...

lol i went to 7-11 today to get a job application and to my surprise..what did i see...the oct issue of opm!! I had to get it!! then i went to gamestop for a job application and to reserve battlefront..and the guy gave me the action figure that was up for display!! hahaha boy this was my lucky day!! and the best part is...ill get another action figure when i pick the game up!!

Archived