Home

The PS2 demo thread

ZinC°hda

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
for those who have played clone wars ya remeber how [stupid] the characters moved in clone wars when u are on foot! do they controll the same in battlefront

Everything was real fluid. No herky jerky movement. It did lock up on me once, but that is common with 3rd person shooters. The map was beautiful and huge. All detailed. And it seemed to go on forever. No walls to confine you. When you went outside the map a voice would come on and say "Deserters will be shot" and a counter pops up giving you 10 seconds to return to the map. The wookiee sucks in my opinion. My favorite is the scout and soldier class on rebels and the strom and scout class on the empire. It was a little difficult to pilot the AT-ST at first but when you get the hang of it it's a force to be reckoned with. If you can take out the rocket boys then you can dominate the map with just a AT-ST. I'm sure that will change when you play against real people, but in 1 player you can dominate most of the time. It take like 4 or 5 rocket hits to destroy a AT-ST.

Originally posted by T-NoS

Anyone know if the OPM magazine is in stores in Denver Colorado?

A fellow Colorado resident! I actaully did find the new issue at a Boarders, the one near the Chinese Theater in Aurora (Arapohoe and Parker). This was the only store to have it and I've searched all of Colorado for 3 days. I even drove through todays storm to get the issue, and I did. Now to go back to playing, the game is highly addictive, I'm afraid of knowing what'll happen with the full version. Good luck in getting the demo!

Archived