Home

The PS2 demo thread

ZinC°hda

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, if there is much replay on one lv (3 hours staright!) Think how much will be on the whole game including all this other stuff!

Give out your review plz I know it takes time to think about it but plz help this forum stay on topic.(I'll be out for the rest o tonight c u l8er and keep me posted on the game thnx.)

PLEASE tell me if there will be another xbox demo that the 1 on the DVD trilogy !?! I dont wanna buy the DVD just for the demo inside !!! I hope OXM(official xbox magazine) will release one on the next issue. :duel:

People that have a PS2 are lucky,they have a demo on OPM!!XBOX have a demo on the DVD trilogy set. But thats not very intelligent. I will not buy the DVD just for the demo, i already have the movie. Pay $100.... for the dvd just for the demo that doesnt make sense!!!Hope someone know if there will be a demo on OXM next issue.

Originally posted by jedi20015

wow so the us demo is really 20 mins long??? I think they said the uk demo is like 4 or 5 min...wow 20 min..now i really cant wait to get that demo!!

chicagodaves tip: infinite demo time- all you have to do is keep playing the demo till the words, DEFEAT or VICTORY appear on the screen, then very quickly hit start, then choose RESTART GAME, then you can restart the level over without having to exit the demo, you can keep doing this infinetely it seems i did for about 2 hours and it never kicked me out. so basically you get to play the endor level to your hearts content, no time limit. :)

Originally posted by TK-8252

Bobby, would you happen to know what the equipment was for the Imperial Officer before he was removed?

The imperial officer as far as I can remember had just a pistol and could order down air strikes without the use of the probe droid. He also had the bacta health pacs and the ammo power ups.

I think that was it.

Its a shame he got took out really as I like him. I used Julian Glovers (General Veers)face for the texture too so it was true to the movies.

Originally posted by Bobby's Helmet

The imperial officer as far as I can remember had just a pistol and could order down air strikes without the use of the probe droid. He also had the bacta health pacs and the ammo power ups.

I think that was it.

Its a shame he got took out really as I like him. I used Julian Glovers (General Veers)face for the texture too so it was true to the movies.

Excellent! Thanks Bobby. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by WICKET_STBF

Well Jason Fett hope that all xbox people will be able to play a demo on the next OXM issue.

Question for people that have the PS2 demo. In Endor is there a lots of place to hide??

yess there is lots of areas to hide. on top in the ewok passages is a good spot.

i have my own question hopefully someone can answer it.

in u.s demo everyone can use any vehicle (not just the pilot) i assume this is just for the demo, i mean the pilot will be the only able to ride the vehicles, im assuming ofcourse, because if not then the pilot class will be the less used class.

so the question is not everyone will be able to use the vehicles?

Archived