Home

The PS2 demo thread

ZinC°hda

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plus the pilot class looks cool! It also adds to the authenticness of the battle. Plus I bet endor wasn't a level designed for the pilot. If i'm right different lv's are meant for different classes although all will come in handy. Thats why I think they won't add any new classes. Plz,correct me if I'm wrong.

I have discovered the identity of Bobby's Helmet, if he is not lying... If this hasnt been posted already, through my sleuthing skills I have discovered that Bobby's Helmet is...Dean Betton! Nice try Mr. Betton, but you can't hide your identity, especially after posting a designer diary. If Bobby is not Mr. Betton, then he is a liar because Mr. Betton is the Lead Artist for Star Wars Battlefront. This looks like a great game btw!

As much as we apreciate your detective skills........ there's a whole thread about this subject on the boards and I see no reason on why to post it on this thread, furthermore some other people have already found out and posted the info about Bobby, even though it was silly since I wouldn't like my name be posted around the net. :cool:

Originally posted by chicagodave

in u.s demo everyone can use any vehicle (not just the pilot) i assume this is just for the demo, i mean the pilot will be the only able to ride the vehicles, im assuming ofcourse, because if not then the pilot class will be the less used class.

so the question is not everyone will be able to use the vehicles?

Anybody can use any vehicle, but pilots can also repair vehicles and eject from them automatically when they are destroyed.

This game looks awesome! Ive been counting down the days until it comes out...much to the annoyance of my friends who I continuosly tell every little detail i learn about the game:D I CANT WAIT FOR THE DEMO...Thats the first day skool starts up, but as soon as its over im gonna be at the bookstore buying the hell out of that magazine:D :D :D

Originally posted by TK-8252

Both! :p

Game- No clue, havent played the demo yet. Come Moday, though, you can bet that I will.

Actual SW universe-According to several books I have read, the thermal detonators are alot more potent. They have baradium whihc is very powerful, and was recently used in proton torpedos by Jedi to make them more pwoerful, nicknamed Shadow Bombs, because they had no propellant trail and the Jedi just pushed them forcefully with the Force. Detonators incinerate everything withing the blast radius, causing no harm to anything even a small bit outside it. Conc grenades are alot less powerful, and are more messy (for lack of a better word) they just explode and whatever happens happens. They arent any better against vehicles then detonators, and are less expensive, commonly used by mercenary groups, smugglers, bounty hunters, and the Rebellion.

Plz PS2 people answer that question !!!

I was whant to know if the PS2 demo have a multiplayer split-screen mod.If the demo have a split-screen tell me if its good or funny to play with your friends(if its like in single player but with a friend beside you)if you play coop or vs with your friend, any information about the split-screen would be very NICE TO ME!!! (PLZ)

Originally posted by WICKET_STBF

Plz PS2 people answer that question !!!

I was whant to know if the PS2 demo have a multiplayer split-screen mod.If the demo have a split-screen tell me if its good or funny to play with your friends(if its like in single player but with a friend beside you)if you play coop or vs with your friend, any information about the split-screen would be very NICE TO ME!!! (PLZ)

yess the demo has a 2 player option in it. i have not tried it though since my wife refused to play with me:(

Originally posted by WICKET_STBF

Please someone answer that question!!

If the PS2 demo have a multiplayer split-screen mod, i wonder if its good and funny (or like single player but with your friend beside you )? any information about the split-screen would be nice to me PLZ !!!

What do you mean by "good and funny"?

Archived