Home

The PS2 demo thread

ZinC°hda

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys my wife went to wal-mart just 10 min. ago and I asked her to check for the new OPM issue and low and behold it is in. So all you guys that don't have a subscription to OPM don't have to wait until the 7th to play the demo. Go and check your local news stands. It may already be out!!!!

I can't wait until I get home tonight!!!!!!:D

Question for the demo guys:

According to this review...

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/star_wars_battlefront_demo.txt (drag to your address bar)

4.Scout Trooper

Here we go! The main man of the Speederbike, the Empire Sniper is killer, literally. Again, Railgun-esqe sniper rifle, probably the fastest Blaster Pistol in this far, far away galaxy, and the secondary weapon LucasArts likes to call Recon Droids.

...the standard blaster pistol carried by Imperials appears to be faster than other pistols. Do all of the back-up pistols perform the same? Since the Imperials' blaster pistol is said to be semi-automatic, a light repeating blaster pistol, I'm wondering if it has the edge over other pistols. But, as with the E-11 blaster rifle, it would sacrifice accuracy for a high rate of fire.

Archived