Home

The PS2 demo thread

ZinC°hda

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey badger(and n e one else who bough the demo on shelves.) just so I can guess when my place gets it, where in the country did u get ur mag?

Brother that would be the greatest country in the world, the good ole USA!!!

And guys I have played the demo, THE DEMO, for 3 hours straight. How many demos have you ever played 3 hours in a row. LOL. There is so much stuff to do in this one little map, well "little" is not a word for it cause it's a huge map. My favorite character is the sniper class or scout. Rebels have a cool disguise, you can instantly turn into a Empire soldier, and do it as many times as you want. And as a Imp you have this cool droid and you can go all over the map. No limitations with the droid. The AT-ST are a little difficult at first to pilot but once you get the hang of it, it is a juggernaut. When you play the rebels and you see one of those babys coming you better get the **** out of the way! LOL

I'll be glad to answer any questions if you like.

Got mine at wal-mart today. Has a Def Jam cover on it.

In multiplayer split-screen on the demo is there a lots of BOTS(comps.)So you and your friend will have many target to kill and if you can play coop or vs with your friend??? PLZ ANSWER.

I was very surprised by the AI. There was so many I really couldn't count them. There was really no down time. Unless I jumped on a speeder bike and went all the way across the map.

...the standard blaster pistol carried by Imperials appears to be faster than other pistols. Do all of the back-up pistols perform the same? Since the Imperials' blaster pistol is said to be semi-automatic, a light repeating blaster pistol, I'm wondering if it has the edge over other pistols. But, as with the E-11 blaster rifle, it would sacrifice accuracy for a high rate of fire.

There both pretty much the same. The weapons were surprisingly very balanced.

:c3po: Does it still have that dream-like fuzzy look to it?

2. How do you rate the wookiee?

3. Is the rebel sniper fun to play with? (I know shes' a female, which I think is pretty cool.)

4. Whats your favorite faction, the rebels or the imperials?

5. How much was the OPM magazine$$$???

YOU lucky bastards!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by neo machart

:c3po: Does it still have that dream-like fuzzy look to it?

2. How do you rate the wookiee?

3. Is the rebel sniper fun to play with? (I know shes' a female, which I think is pretty cool.)

4. Whats your favorite faction, the rebels or the imperials?

5. How much was the OPM magazine$$$???

YOU lucky bastards!!!!!!!!!!

2. Not too good, the bowcaster is good when rapid fireing.

3. Yeah, fun picking Imps :D

4. Rebels.

5. £5.99 or £4.99, dont remember exactly.

1. I read (before the demos were out etc) this "romantic camera" was at the start of a map. Looks kewl though

2. congratiulations for spelling it right, dont have an answer for that though :p but in the demo reviews by the members (see main page) i think they rated the bowcaster well

3. fun to play with? you into cybersex? :p j/k

5. Can be asked in the many OPM topics. Speaking of which, gonna merge this topic with those

for everyone that thinks they gotta wait til sept. 7th to get it, you dont. I went to my bibg chain supermarket and it wasn't there but i went to a small bbookstore and there it was!! so every1 go and get it it is really fun....and if u have any questions about the demo feel free to ask

Archived