Home

The PS2 demo thread

ZinC°hda

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been playing the demo and the more i play the more detail and work that was put in to this becomes apparent to me... for example if you run into a fellow soldier you'll both yell, also when you blow up an at-st it doesn't just blow up it will stagger while on fire trying to get its balance and then its leg will fall of and finally it will blow up....and the detail put in to the time bomb explosion is awesome!

by the way the time bomb is awesome<--OT

i got the demo on the 3rd (subscription) and its awesome i would like to say a couple things

1. the sniper rifle i think might can have headshots and kill the guy but they might of already been damaged (but still if u hit him once then u can shoot right after that and kill him)

2.the at-st isnt hard to control meaning..... if u turn its head around the legs start walking with u after u turn a little wich is really tight because i could never control it right becuz the head would be all screwed up.

GET THE DEMO IT KIKS BuTToCks

lol they really suck...i've gotten killed once by one throwing a rock and twice by the traps...i like to just stand in front of them and do nothing one just threw spears and kept missing, then i shot him lol...but they do take out alot of at-sts because when the computer pilots one he goes right into the traps

Archived