Home

Who were you?

Acrylic

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Sam Fisher

Wow, I never knew that either!

My only name change was fron SamFisher to Sam Fisher.

Cool huh?

BTW, Rhett changed it for me :D

Yah, I got mine changed from Tie 23 to TiE 23 (Cause of my sig thingy)

Also, Im not planing of getting rid of 23. Its just my thing. So no TiE™.

(™) is made by holding alt and typing 0153 on your num-pad

Okay wait, how many people even know who I am?

TiE

All this fuss over me!

Hey Sith, remember that time we got that 'Compliment the Person Above you' thread, cuz we were the only 2 posting in it. Good times.

The reason nobody remembers I was MydnightPsion is because I was quiet then, and then I got sick of it, changed my name to Kain and started acting like, well, me.

Originally posted by Kain

All this fuss over me!

Hey Sith, remember that time we got that 'Compliment the Person Above you' thread, cuz we were the only 2 posting in it. Good times.

The reason nobody remembers I was MydnightPsion is because I was quiet then, and then I got sick of it, changed my name to Kain and started acting like, well, me.

Rofl :p

Now it all comes back to me again.

Changed Padanime (the famous av maker) to Pad ;)

That is all!

i started out as Sivy B, but then I lost the 'B' so it was just Sivy.

then i decided to shorten to just Siv - more streamline, sweet, to the point.

now though people tell me that 'Siv' is a female name in Scandinavia, or somewhere like that. so i've been thinking about changing it.

Originally posted by Kain

I was MydnightPsion, then Mydnight Psion, now Kain.

Totally did not know that was you....that explains your registrationg date better now.

Ohh dear. I'd have to make a damn list of names. I can't remember all of them.

You were FLANDERS? Didn't know that either....

quote:Originally posted by Dave Grohl >_>

<_<

*Flees*

Well NOW I know where Roxstar ran off too....

Wow, it all comes clear now....

I registered as darthgroovyii because I also was not sure about spaces and caps. At the time, it was one of my email addys, and I was not sure I was going to be a regular member or not. Once I got really hooked on LF... I politely asked to get my name changed once I found out it was possible. Before the point system it was kind of a hassle because the admins were having to change names right and left. Darth Groovy was my true name, and shall remain to be for eternity. (special shout out to Metallus, who hooked me up ;) )

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

I have always been Astrotoy7 but have contemplated the outrageous notion of changing it to Astro

At work we have ice pops with the Astroy Boy on the cover. I laughed when I seen em cuz it looks TOO goofy.

Originally posted by Doomgiver

I also used to be nobody...

Used to be? HAHAHA!!

j/k man.

Originally posted by Breton

Used to be JM Qui-Gon Jinn for a long time before I changed to Breton. I figured being named after a SW character seems a bit fanboy-ish, and Breton was more neutral and a lot cooler ;)

But we all know who I used to be, of course. I had it written in my sig for an entire week :p

I never knew you're from Norway too *looks at sig* :D

Går det bra? :D

Used to be gothicX.. looked like [Pie], so I changed it.
:confused:

Originally posted by Doomgiver

ehm, just curious: some people mention a certain 'point system.' anyone care to explain this to me? cuz i don't get **** of it...

It was WAY before your time. Dont worry about it.

Lets just say it split us all apart.

Hmm... First I was the Allmighty roleplaying n00b Tepe that made lame@$$ RP's in the Star wars roleplaying forum... Then when Rythe took me as his apprentice, I got it changed into Darth Tepe, the great and allmighty roleplaying emperor that guided LukeKatarn of stopping to make so lame@$$ one line RP-posts...

Now, I think of changing it to Drow... :D

Astro knows what I'm talking about... Propably... I mean... The last sentence... Drow... *Blahblahblahyabayabayabavonrichtensteinyabablehyaba*

Originally posted by Darth Tepe

Hmm... First I was the Allmighty roleplaying n00b Tepe that made lame@$$ RP's in the Star wars roleplaying forum... Then when Rythe took me as his apprentice, I got it changed into Darth Tepe, the great and allmighty roleplaying emperor that guided LukeKatarn of stopping to make so lame@$$ one line RP-posts...

Now, I think of changing it to Drow... :D

Astro knows what I'm talking about... Propably... I mean... The last sentence... Drow... *Blahblahblahyabayabayabavonrichtensteinyabablehyaba*

Drow=D&D Dark Elf :cool::p

@ GothiX; shut up :p

Originally posted by Pie™

I never knew you're from Norway too *looks at sig* :D

Går det bra? :D

Joda, kan ikke klage :). Vel, jo, jeg kan klage, har noe naturfag jeg må framføre i morgen, som jeg ikke har begynt på enda. "Økologi og økonomi". Heh.

Deg, da? Fryser du der oppe i nord?

>>

<<

*ahem* Let's get back to proper language, shall we?

now though people tell me that 'Siv' is a female name in Scandinavia, or somewhere like that. so i've been thinking about changing it.

Yeps, it is. Funny, though, I never thought about it before you just said it.

...Siv...*giggles*

Archived