Home

Who were you?

Acrylic

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH!!! There was also a short stint when I was Mydnight Poison because I had gotten ban and I couldn't figure out why so I created a new account on a different computer with a different email and then I found out so I waited out my temp ban then forgot about the Posion one until just now.

Originally posted by Siv

could be worst, it could mean 'long' :D

late is quite appropriate, being that i'm always late for everything.

anyway i've decided to change my name back to Sivy

i did a google search on it and it's not a girl's name or anything not suitable.

Try "Slibrige Soppen" (without the "s) instead! ;)

Originally posted by Tyrion

Just a hunch, but it could be her first name...;)

Well...if it IS, that is a very pretty name, but I would rather have HER tell me, and not you.

I have NO IDEA what YOUR real name is, TYRION, or even what you look like! :( And after all the years I have been putting up with known you, that kind of offends me....

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Well...if it IS, that is a very pretty name, but I would rather have HER tell me, and not you.

Alright, however if she says Selene I'll still mock ya.

I have NO IDEA what YOUR real name is, TYRION, or even what you look like! :( And after all the years I have been putting up with known you, that kind of offends me....

Eh, don't be offended. I don't hold anything against any of you, I just imagine there's some insane wacky phreak out there who wants to bum-rape me.

:D

Eh, don't be offended. I don't hold anything against any of you, I just imagine there's some insane wacky phreak out there who wants to bum-rape me.

*Eurotrip*

"You met a "Cool guy" on the internet, Soon, he'll want to "Arrange a meeting" then he'll gas you and stuff you in the back of his van"

*Eurotrip*

Eh, don't be offended. I don't hold anything against any of you, I just imagine there's some insane, wacky, phreak out there who wants to bum-rape me.

.... I hate you. But I decided to fix that for you.

And we aren't into rape and such, for this I shall sick the scary monkey upon you!

scary_monkey.png

I MADE IT MYSELF!

The keyword here is "Wacky".....

non-EBers, go hide

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

We like it too. Would you explain it to us again? I know where the Rayne part came from.... that is from "Bloode Rayne", but I forgot where Selene came from. :confused:

Selene is the main character in Underworld you non-vampire movie watcher.

Archived