Home

Are You Excited About SW:TSL?

kookaburra

You passed up an excellent chance for a poll.

Personally, I don't see what all the fuss is about. I mean KotOR really wasn't that good. Everybody blew the game's quality way out of proportion. If I remember correctly, it took me like 10 tries just to finish the game (sorry, I couldn't tear myself away from Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing ...the best game ever!)

I seriously doubt TSL could be any better, so I'm not going to waste my time.

[/sarcasm]

Originally posted by Achilles

(sorry, I couldn't tear myself away from Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing ...the best game ever!)

I seriously doubt TSL could be any better, so I'm not going to waste my time.

[/sarcasm]

^^^^ :rofl: ^^^^

I actually did make the mistake of buying that game. I brought it home, and only THEN did I read gamespot reviews. DOH! :mad:

As for TSL...Bring it on!! Once it comes out, I'm gonna be doing my happy happy joy joy dance (:emodanc:.) Come on December...

Originally posted by DarthBuzzard

^^^^ :rofl: ^^^^

I actually did make the mistake of buying that game. I brought it home, and only THEN did I read gamespot reviews. DOH! :mad:

As for TSL...Bring it on!! Once it comes out, I'm gonna be doing my happy happy joy joy dance (:emodanc:.) Come on December...

Those reviews are hilarious. I wanted to share the joy, hence why I included the link :D

Originally posted by Achilles

Those reviews are hilarious. I wanted to share the joy, hence why I included the link :D

I'm with FiEND... just Wow :eyeraise:

I think that has to be the worst but most humorous game review I have ever read. :D

Back On Topic:

I'm not excited about TSL... not at all... it's release date does not matter to me in the least... :D

De Cem 'Beer' :guiness:

Originally posted by DarthBuzzard

I actually did make the mistake of buying that game. I brought it home, and only THEN did I read gamespot reviews. DOH!

Typical of girls: i don't like car stuff...:D and I never imagined spending my money on such a game...:p ...and then boyfriends claim that we spend money irresponsibly... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Siv

i'm so excited i want to bite random people in the street.

Uh oh! that scares me...we better hide , lock our doors and play kotor 1 until tsl comes out just in case siv would attack :D...and wait until siv gets his copy of the game so you can safely go to the store...

Originally posted by Darth333

Uh oh! that scares me...we better hide , lock our doors and play kotor 1 until tsl comes out just in case siv would attack :D...and wait until siv gets his copy of the game so you can safely go to the store...

Maybe this is his sneaky way of tricking us into buying it for him :D

Hmmmm....maybe I should try it too...

Archived