Home

Are You Excited About SW:TSL?

kookaburra

well i am over excited but im a bit afraid to i mean with all th hype going around i it wouldnt matter how good the game is it just wont live upto expectations so i'm gonna keep my expectations as low as possible so that the game will blow me away hopefully

here's my low expectations

1) the games graphics are gonna be pretty much the same

2)just a few more combat/force moves

3)aparently there's gonna be more lightsabre colours :confused:

y i dont know all i want a lightsabre for is to hack and slash bad guys just the way i like em dumb and ugly

umm i'm kinda curious though what other colours do u think they can use for a lightsabre

oh oh i know you could have blue or cyan

instead of red, brick red

instead of purple or violet you could have maroon

how about orange and amber

or maybe pink or puce

but really i've been wanting to play a kotor 2 from the moment i finished kotor but y oh y do they think we want more colours for our lightsabres :confused:

extra force moves yep i understand that

more combat moves yep i understand that

more dialogue ummm dunno bout that

better plot maybe kotor was great except maybe for the twist at the end so maybe a better twist if they really gotta have on

but lightsabre colours

i mean im no interior decorator so the colours red, blue and green were enough fo me but they added yellow and violet in kotor and purple would be fine too as it is the colour of mace windu's lightsabre but thats enough for me

^^^^

Me too, I'm thinking that too many wild sabre colors in TSL are just going to take away from the whole Star Wars feel, but that's just me. :D

Also, Aleggy you forgot the Teal color of the MoTF, and that Orange-esque color of the HoTG, those were also in KOTOR.

The sabre colors that were in KOTOR are just fine with me, with the addition of white. :D

One of the main things I am looking forward to is the robes/capes in KotOR 2. It seemed as though, in the preview, your cape/robe with flutter in the wind, a luxury we revan-robers couldnt have (darn starch cape:rolleyes: ). I am hoping they will still have revan's robes hidden in TSL fixed so we can fully enjoy them.

Originally posted by CaptainSkye

One of the main things I am looking forward to is the robes/capes in KotOR 2. It seemed as though, in the preview, your cape/robe with flutter in the wind, a luxury we revan-robers couldnt have (darn starch cape:rolleyes: ). I am hoping they will still have revan's robes hidden in TSL fixed so we can fully enjoy them.

if thats the case, it would be really sweet to export them to kotor 1. theoretically, its possible, but then again, we'd have to wait to try that one out. [muttering] stupid @#!$ing release date has to be in febuary after the xbox version [/muttering] [screaming] @#$# @#$@ !#$# @#$ #@$! #$@# $#$@!!!!!!![/screaming]

:swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear:

if you can't tell, i really want the pc version released first. so, CURSES ON YOU LUCASARTS/OBSIDIAN!!!! just kidding, but you get the picture.

Edit: let me emphasize, i was just kidding. thanx!! :angel:

if thats the case, it would be really sweet to export them to kotor 1.

Yeah, but I'm not sure the animations would still be there, but like you said, its worth a shot. More like, if they arn't in KotOR 2 we can port them from KotOR 1.

Achillies! Put a warning on the links! I laughed while drinking soda and spluttered everywhere:rofl:

I suppose we can port all the good tings from KOTOR1 to KOTOR2, and if there are a few things that don't work, they probably just need some extra modding. And if that doesn't work either we can always make them ourselves, and change some dialog (I think Revan will return one way or the other, same for Bastila).

Archived