-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Okay, after a very long hiatus, i've finally gotten back to work on my Slave 1 vehicles. I've managed to finally get Boba's version in game for the first time tonight. Here's some pics.

ingame1.jpg

ingame2.jpg

Just got it ingame enough to check out the size of it. There's still a lot of work left to do. It's currently set a bit into the ground. I still need to make sounds and weapons and effects and shaders and Jango's version, animations and a bunch of other stuff. But I am determined to finish it.

Texturing/skinning is not my strong point, I am still working on it though. I may eventually resort to outside skinning help. We'll see.

Yes the wings will animate, as well as the whole ship rotating 90 degrees on take off.

Not sure yet if i'll make the turret AI controlled or user controlled. If AI, then I can give the user another weapon to play with.

Definitely wanna do sonic charges for Jango's ship.

Lotsa work left to do.

Heres the error

I finally got the twin vulcans working and there so cool but the tomahawks aren't. I used the same code as the X-Wing for them and they still dindt work. Then I made the missles to be the vulcans and strange enough THEY WORKED. So why is it that the missles aren't responding right?

Thanks.

Archived