Home

Clans, look here! Free Agents!

JOE $MOE

:cool: This is a thread for free agents.

if you need a clan post in here and clans will PM you or contaact you using your contact info.heres a good example of what it could look like.

Name on site:

Name in game:

platform(s):

Position(s) you want to play:

Contact info:

extra info:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name on site: Pistol Pete

Name in game: Pistol Pete

platform(s): PC

Position(s) you want to play: Scout, Pilot, Trooper

Contact info: jrbill@gmail.com, AIM-bscott05

extra info: I have been in clans before and I am very experienced with them. I enjoy setting up tactics and using teamwork. I want to join a US based clan only.

:atat:

Name on site:WinDo

Name in game:WinD`

platform(s):PC

Position(s) you want to play:scout,pilot

Contact info: Aim: Whatsmyname877 or my email nikesoccer2oo4@yahoo.com

extra info:ive had lots of teamwork experience im very good at teamwork and sniping since i have experience in counter-strike clans and ive played in leagues such as caleague.com in counter-strike and also a good pilot because ive played many wwII flying games im looking for a team that wants to play competitivly and that will work well as a team and that wants to have lots of fun!

name on site: treemonster

game name: Darth Vader

pc

positions: i do best with the default class(sniping assualting etc.) btu can do anything.

1-3:1 ratios so far in mutliplayer. i'm an lpb, play alot of desert combat and soem counterstrike. i've g ot a jstick and know how to use it.

horabfisbalger@hotmail.com

preferably in north west us(near alberta), or western canada.

Hello,

I bought a copy 1 hour after the game was released, and have been playing it since. I am looking for a clan to join that has their stuff together. Here is my information that will help you decide if I am a good pick for your Clan:

I began my online gaming with the Firearms Mod. I joined a clan Named AF or Assault Force, which was a sister clan to EF or Elite Force. My Screen name for that game and all Half-life Mods was Knunchucksammy. Soon after, there were some leadership issues because the leader did not have a good place to play and a good connection. He asked me to lead the clan, after being in it for only a couple of months. This was a pretty good clan, and pretty popular. We placed 4th in the CAL league that I participated in. I lead the clan to this victory, and we soon after left the game because I did not have the time to devote to the game to get good at it like I wanted to.

Day of Defeat: I started a clan named FuPa which was a mockery of clans basically, but only because DoD clans that we had come in to contact with were extremely rude. Not stereotyping, just making an observation. I got disgustingly good at this game. I couldn't even play Avalanche or some of the other maps without getting booted for supposedly cheating. I was one of the best "commando" style players in that game that I have seen.

Star Wars Galaxies: I started and lead the largest Rebel Guild on the server "Corbantis". We were a PvP Guild, which still takes skill in this game, and had voice communication and practices etc. My brother lead the army, and I lead the Guild. It was one of the best legends on the server, but some Imperials would tell you that we were hated, well, because the enemy hates their most worthy opponent.... I am proud of this endeavor.

About me:

I am a wedding DJ, so I have a bit of time of during the week. Weekends are inconsistent, and nights can be taken up untill later on. I am willing to practice, and I am willing to be a member that will play whenever I can. I can type about 70 wpm, so communication is good, although I completely expect whatever clan I join to have voice communication and yes I understand how to use Ventrillo and Teamspeak and I have them both. I also am an experienced Forum user and I like to join the Forum community when I get into a game.

I am often times referred to as one of the nicest people you will meet, but I have a sick sense of humor sometimes. I want to join a clan that has their act together, and I would like to be an asset to them as I have been with every other online game that I have played. I am in every sense of the word a "Power Gamer".

Screename: Back Irie

Email Address: knunchucksammy@hotmail.com

Hit me up via EMAIL please if you have any more questions or would like to talk to me about joining.

Lets join some leagues, and lets win them :)

Note:please you the format that i provided above to make it easier for clans to get all your info and to make the thread neater.also please edit your post once you have been recruited so clans do not keep sending you free agent spam.

you may also add your online rank to your post.

thats all carry on.

Name on site: DaiusStryker

Name in game: Daius

platform(s): PS2

Position(s) you want to play: FootSoldier

Contact info:

Aim: LordDaius

E-Mail: LordDaius@aol.com

extra info:

Tanks? My friends

Fighters? We have issues

I play the guys in white armor... I run and shoot things and don't mind being cheep to get the job done. I'm working on getting my sniper skills up to Par

Archived