JOE $MOE

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Master Mahan

In game Name: Master Mahan

Platform: PC

Position(s): Scout, Pilot, Trooper

Contact me via: AIM (JediMasterMahan), E-mail (JediMasterMahan@yahoo.com)

Added info: Games Played (JO, JA, Planetside, Galaxies, Medal of Honor, Ghost Recon, Americas Army)

I am familiar with Team Speak and Ventrillo and prefer to use them for communicating. Yes that means I have a Mic.

I also prefer to be on a small and effective team.

name on site: dweebe

Name on game:dweebe

platforms:playstaiton 2, and PC

Positions:scout, sniper, still working on pilot.

Contact info: dweebe12@yahoo.com

extra info: i have a lot of online experince with games like Medal of Honor, Ghost Recon Jungle Storm, Star Wars Jedi Knight 2, Wolfenstien Return to Castle Wolfenstien, and i am familiar with the mic, because i have one.

name on site: dweebe

Name on game:dweebe

platforms:playstaiton 2, and PC

Positions:scout, sniper, still working on pilot.

Contact info: dweebe12@yahoo.com

extra info: i have a lot of online experince with games like Medal of Honor, Ghost Recon Jungle Storm, Star Wars Jedi Knight 2, Wolfenstien Return to Castle Wolfenstien, and i am familiar with the mic, because i have one.

Name on site: DeathByCake

Name in game: Death By Cake

platform(s):PS2

Position(s) you want to play:Assault, Heavy Weapons, CQB, Occasional sniper.

Contact info:Thermal_assault@hotmail.com

extra info:Looking for a clan that's more about casual play, just a bit sick of the lack of co-operation in-game.

Hey Gang,

Looking for a SW Battlefront Clan,

Name on site: Benjoss

Name in game: Benjoss

platform(s): PS2

Position(s) you want to play: Play best as a straight forward Trooper/Soldier. Not a bad sniper though...

Contact info: benjoss@starskynhutch.wanadoo.co.uk

Online about 3 nights a week, work depending and more at the weekends.

Nice Apples

Ben :evanpiel:

Name on Site:RebelScum1

Name on Game:RebelScum!

Platform: pc

Positions:Dark Trooper, Super Battle Droid, Rebel Soldier, Clone Trooper, Storm Trooper, Shock Trooper or Arc Trooper

Dislikes: Rebels (not good with them anyhow), Snipers (i like them its just i can't be one

I hope im good enough to be in a clan contact me in game (if you can find me) or pm on the forums.

p.s. If the clan requires AIM or E-mail...DOn't have aim yet and E-mail server is busted

Hey guys, I'm just trying to find a decent group of players to get online and play Battlefront on PS2. Most clans look like they are running on a PC platform but I'm trying to get away from PC gaming to move to online console gaming. I'm new to PS2 online play and Battlefront is my first game I've played using the network adapter.

Just to tell you a little about myself, I'm 26 years old and very happily married. I started and ran a very successful Diablo II LOD clan called the Brotherhood of the Westmarch Saints (BOWS). There, I was known as MacManus. Our member base dipped into the 70-80 mark at one time, then we decided to crack down on the quality of members. I have since retired from Diablo and I'm looking for a new challenge. I consider myself to be a pretty decent SWBF player and enjoy gaming with other good players but I'm not looking for an ELITE clan, just a bunch of MATURE players that like to work as a team and learn from each other in SW Battlefront.

Thanks for your time,

Kenobii

Name on Site:Ixael_4

Name on Game:Ixael_4 or Ixael

Platform: pc

Positions:Any basic, I prefer infantry though

Dislikes: I normally don't use the "unique" units, so not much practice

Likes: Clans with some sort of purpose, or at least a theme

other: I don't frequent the forums really, I'm a pretty hardcore gamer. I may not be able to play on some weekends though as I am in school right now, and may go home on weekends. I have my computer configured for our local ethernet, and i do not have broadband access at home. You know, Po' School Kid.

Originally posted by Kenobii

Hey guys, I'm just trying to find a decent group of players to get online and play Battlefront on PS2. Most clans look like they are running on a PC platform but I'm trying to get away from PC gaming to move to online console gaming. I'm new to PS2 online play and Battlefront is my first game I've played using the network adapter.

Just to tell you a little about myself, I'm 26 years old and very happily married. I started and ran a very successful Diablo II LOD clan called the Brotherhood of the Westmarch Saints (BOWS). There, I was known as MacManus. Our member base dipped into the 70-80 mark at one time, then we decided to crack down on the quality of members. I have since retired from Diablo and I'm looking for a new challenge. I consider myself to be a pretty decent SWBF player and enjoy gaming with other good players but I'm not looking for an ELITE clan, just a bunch of MATURE players that like to work as a team and learn from each other in SW Battlefront.

Thanks for your time,

Kenobii

Hey me too go to my site: http://www.geocities.com/scrappo1/80th_Monkey_Attack_Squad.html

or E-Mail me @ scrappo1@yahoo.com

Archived