Home

Clans, look here! Free Agents!

JOE $MOE

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

theres alot of people looking for a clan here and i dont know which ones are already in one now so if u havent joined one yet.

http://www.dragonspirit.netfirms.com post on our fourms there in the new members section. we are accept people form everywere and of every skill level. If u suck ill teach you my self and if your good you can teach people.

were all close freinds and are happy to have new freinds.so join up ^^

Name on site: drowdude

Name in game: drowdude

platform(s): PC

Position(s) you want to play: I'm flexible, but prefer soldiers, stormtroopers, jet troopers, or snipers. Pretty decent as a ground pilot as well... although the airborne ships are too annoying for me to bother with...

Contact info: drowdude @ yahoo.com .... you can contact me through Y! messenger via that screenname as well.

extra info: I have Teamspeak set up along with passable mic.

I am already a member of -=|TiTs|=-, and played with them as -=|TiTs|=- Assassin for a bit... but while they are a great bunch of people, they are really more focused on other games... thus this post ;)

Name on site: Silvermachine

Name in game: SIlvermachine

platform(s): PC & Xbox

Position(s) you want to play: Pilot Or Sharpshooter

Contact info: Thequestionator63@hotmail.com

Extra info: I used to play Day of Defeat alot, but when battlefront came out i started to play it alot. I'm 14 years old and turning 15 very soon. I also play BF Vietnam. I'm just looking for a clan to play with in matches and such. I'm top 10 in the rebels rank and I just want a clan and server to call home.

Name on site: ELDER_PRED

Name in game: ELDER_PRED

Platforms: PC

Positions I want to play: I am able to do very well with any person and will use the one that the situation most calls for.

Contact info: ams_gamer@hotmail.com

Extra info: I am very experienced in this game and am a good pilot, strategist, a usually accurate shot, and enjoy working on a team.

Originally posted by ELDER_PRED

Name on site: ELDER_PRED

Name in game: ELDER_PRED

Platforms: PC

Positions I want to play: I am able to do very well with any person and will use the one that the situation most calls for.

Contact info: ams_gamer@hotmail.com

Extra info: I am very experienced in this game and am a good pilot, strategist, a usually accurate shot, and enjoy working on a team.

Hire on Demand PC needs some good pilots. If you or anyone else wnats to join go to our new website here

As a gentle reminder for all clans looking to post, there is a thread for that - http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=133764

This thread is for recruits whom you are able to contact through either their personal information or through a PM on this site.

Please show respect for the other clans that use this site and do not post responses on this thread. If every clan were to post on the recruit thread then there would be so much spam that this thread would become unusable.

• 3 weeks later...

well im looking for a clan here my info along with my killing average

Name on site: jet troop chris

Name in game: Jet Troop Chris

platform(s): ps2

Position(s) you want to play: jet trooper

Contact info: email;chris121750@yahoo.com aim;chris121760

extra info:i average about 40 kills per game and die around ten i also have to ask for only us based clan offers

i posted this in the "post ur clan info" thread so i will post it here...:D

Hey i am from Godly Nightz... we r lookin for some good american players... we play on the PC... we have some kickass players... =[GKZ]= Krazyman is # 54 on gamespy... =[GKZ]= iam8up is #70 and =[GKZ]= Bl@zin is # 81... i am not tryin to say this to brag or anything... our leaders for swbf is Iam8up and Bl@zin is our executive officer... our site is Godly Nightz we also play AA Unreal Tournament 2004 and Diablo 1&2 so check the site out and give us a try!

Archived