Home

Clans, look here! Free Agents!

JOE $MOE

LOOKING FOR UK CLAN

Name on site: Chemical

Name in game: Chemicalofdestruction

platform(s): PS2

Position(s) you want to play: Any, not picky but I prefer Trooper or Scout

Contact info: MSN (and email): chemicalofdestruction@hotmail.com / AIM: chemical1990

extra info:

Hey

Im looking for a UK based clan, have been playing Battlefront for around a year and I think I do well in the team shoot-outs and picking off men with a sniper.

Been a star wars fan since i was a kid when i first watched I think, episode 5 (Dont think thats the official name, but i name them by ep) and have been a mild fan since, but have a good knowledge of the star wars world.

Im looking for any clan really, whether your just getting started or been around for along time, just give me a shout :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name on site: JohnLocke

Name in game: LostLocke

Platform: PC only

Position(s): Pilot, Jet-(Trooper or dark trooper), Sniper

Extra Info: I've always been independant, but I love playing multi-player. I just hate when a server has TKers and glitchers. I want to join a clan that values STRATEGY and team CO-OPERATION over individual stats. I'll die for a team mate, if it serves the greater good. I don't mind being in a defesive position, like guarding CPs, sniping, etc.....

I am a pilot often, though I can't FLY for s&*t, I can manage ground based vehicles........AT-AT, AT-ST, AT-TE, IFT, stolen speeders, AATs, etc.....

Thanks all.......let me know

• 2 weeks later...

Name on site:Exz398

Name in game:Parasite

Platform(s):PS2

Position(s) you want to play: Trooper/Blaster Rifle

Contact info:ianyen@hotmail.com

extra info: Looking for a clan that play in tournaments or in a League

Thanks All =0)

Nick: Dervish

Units: I like most of them, but I prefer Clone Jet Trooper, and pilot if there are vehicles available. I prefer medium to heavy ground based vehicles that do nice damage, but I can take air/space based craft as well.

Max kills on multi: 106 (vehicle)

What sort of clan I want to find: mature gamers who like Star Wars, and preferably use a voice based comm like ventrilo or teamspeak. Skill level is not important to me as maturity level and love of Star Wars. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Name on site:IISAMOANII

Name in game:IISAMOANII

platform(s):PS2

Position(s) you want to play:Any

Contact info:AIM:IISAMOANII email:ltgasu@hotmail.com

extra info:Usually a sports playing guy and thought i'd try SWBF2 out. LOVED IT! Brand new to this clan thing though, but looking to try new things out.

Usually like playing conquest if that helps out any.

• 2 months later...

Name On Site: Flowing Force

Name In Game: I choose amongst a few. "Yoda Spunk" is one of them.

Platform(s): PC.

Position(s) I Want To Play: Jet-Trooper.

Contact Info: Yoda.Spunk@gmail.com

Extra Info: I occasionally, though rarely, play standard grunt, and love calling Orbital Strikes while playing a sniper, but first and foremost I bring Thunder And Lightning from the Sky. I am not foolhardy, though I play headstrong, and frequently ambush, well against-the-odds, confusing opponents with grenade-blasts and EMP explosions while orbiting them from both above and below. I'm often awarded "Bantha Fodder" because of my dangerous fighting-style, but-- like an air-strike-- I surprise and disrupt opponents, creating unexpected diversions, and taking out as much as I can while I'm in thier faces, up and close. Sometimes, I survive... even against 5 to 1 odds while capturing Command Posts solo. This simply IS how I play, and I hold my own amongst the top-ranked in capturing Command Posts. I'm mindful to tactic, and battling with intention and purpose, but I like to fight how I like, and with the unit that works best for me. Jet Trooper Storm.

• 1 month later...

Name on site: Master Blast

Name on Game: Master Blast

Platform: PS2

Position: Infantry, Sniper, Pilot, (hate the Tie Fighters, usually... borrow other teams ships if I'm Empire), Rebel Vangaurd

I love to charge in and get the job done. Usually finish in the top three for kills. I've never been in a clan and not really sure how it works but willing to try. I spend entirly too much time playin, just ask my wife.

• 3 weeks later...

Name on site:Maverick53

Name in game:Maverick53

platform(s):PC

Position(s) you want to play:jet trooper,but can play most

Contact info:mbwilkinson1998@yahoo.com

extra info:

Would like to find a good clan. I am fairly new and learning quick. I love this game and want to learn to play better. Look for me I am on in the evenings.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still gaming... doing mods now, mostly single-player, as I have no server.

I am still independent, too, and Open to joining a clan, or else beginning my predominantly Jet-Trooper clan for myself.

Read my mission-statement above, and anyone interested in gaming maturely with me, or offering a clan or server proposal, please PM me or let me know at Yoda.Spunk.@gmail.com.

• 3 weeks later...

:blast5: mwahaha blast

Name on site: Mr.BuMbLe

Name in game:Mr.BuMbLe

platform(s): playstation2 swbf1

Position(s) you want to play: Jet trooper/

Contact info: pm me on this acount no aim/msn =P

extra info:

I love being able to fly someway with jetpacks or some type of vehicle

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Name on site:lonely h

Name in game:Africa

platform(s):PC

Position(s) you want to play:Any

Contact info:andy.91692@gmail.com

extra info:I'm good at pilot and sniper but will be any thing. Also it would be nice to have a clan in the U.S. :dsaber:

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Name on site: "The" Jam

Name on Game: Jam

Platform: PS2

Position: Infantry, Vanguard (heavy weapons), other positions I'm ok at

Only play SWB 1 - old school! I have been playing online off and on since 05'/06' you may have seen me out there ;). I play pretty regularly - a couple times on weekends mostly. Interested in joining a clan to play on that next level with team work and strategy. I know there are some active clans out there, lets play! BTW I have a mic but it's not the best, I will get a new one if I can use it actually playing on a team. Let me know.

James_artdesign@yahoo.com

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived