Home

New screenshots (GameSpot)

ZinC°hda

The AT-AT's have been scaled down big time. I bet you cant even fly a snowspeeder between the legs of the AT-AT :mad:

Then again I've been thinking about the problems games such as BattleField 1942 had when idiots use to move the aircraft carriers or the destroyers. It was lag city for everyone ! So its probably for the best after all ?

Very nice screens! I can't wait to see the AT-ATs in motion moving towards the Hoth trenches.. damn that will be sweet!!! Even on PS2.

Playing the demo, and seeing two AT-ST walking towards you is awesome enough, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE HOTH EXPERIENCE.

Hmmm... I seem to be the only person that thinks alot of the models just look plain ugly. Don't get me wrong, I'm getting and playing (to some extent or another) this game. I just think the models are lacking somewhat. Lots of sharp angles. Oh well, someone had to complain about something. There's at least one in every crowd.

PS. Moving carriers and destroyers in BF1942 NEVER caused me any lag.

On a full server on BF1942 if you moved any large object the game would lag big time trust me. The same can be said for Codename Eagle which Dice made before BF1942. On that game there was a blimp that you could fly and again the game use to lag like crazy when ever someone moved it.

Shouldn't be anywhere as near as bad on this game though simply because of the speed the AT-AT will move at.

Archived