Home

Is HK-47 worth getting if ur not a Scout ?

Rohop

I know u may need him to get the sand ppl to co-operate peacefully but is he any good if u cant repair him ie if ur a soldier or scoundrel and spending all ur skills on repair isnt worth it ? Also what weapons/ feats should he get to make the most out of him ?

Originally posted by FiEND_138

I think so.... if just for laughs at the meat bag agony. & IIRC, doesn't he still get all of his bonuses a bit after finding the 4th star map ;) even if you haven't repaired him? Hmmmmm...................

He doesn't automatically get the upgrades after the fourth star map. You still need uber repair skillz.

IMO he's worth getting anyway, he's one of funniest characters in the game, he's a good fighter (even if he's not repaired) and he's not that expensive if you "bargain" a bit with the salesman.

He gets fewer feats than everyone else in the party. I always give him master power blast and master toughness. He shoud use a good blaster rifle, the best in the game is Jamoh Hogras carbine (I think that's the name), it's for sale at the docking bay on Tattoine. If you can't afford to buy it use Chundars bowcaster.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by JediConsularAD

ok so mabye he is not that important but he gives you one hell of a laugh and a better storyline plus you need him to et into the sandpeoples enclave.

please achilles i have no fight with you so stop trying to start one by questioning everything i say.

Actually, all you need in order to get into the enclave are the Sand People clothes. You will need HK-47 if you want to negotiate with the Cheiftain rather than massacre the entire encampment.

...and for the record, I'm not trying to pick a fight. Your post was misleading, so I questioned you about it...that's all.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived