Home

Post your pic...again...

Reaper Girl

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Cough*

Um, is Martin upside down? Or is he just built that way?

There is no picture of me anywhere on the internet, and I hold that there should not ever be one. You all have to reduce yourselves to using your imagination, MWUAHAHAHA!

i currently don't have a picture from me on the internet...

you would have to wait a few days (if you really want to see it... which you probably don't...)

*shrug*

EDIT:

wait, there is a picture of me at the CeBIT last year (18.03.2003)...

http://www.hvf-bs.net/thumbnail.php?img=163&sizex=559&staysmall=1

i'm the guy on the right...

don't laugh, that thing i wear is too small (some years old..) and i look crappy anyways... okay, you can laugh if you want...

if you want to read the whole article (german):

http://www.hvf-bs.net/?showid=253

This pic was taken last night with the utterly fabulous Marcia Hines. I wouldn't expect overseas people to know who she is, but she's been around for like 35years and is just an utterly gorgeous person, not to mention singer too. She's also one of the judges on Australian Idol. Anyways, this is like the best pic of me in forever, so I thought I'd post it.

nat_marciahines.jpg

Well from what I can see, the brown hair looks great :) I swore up and down I was never going to dye my hair red again, but then it all grew out and looked stupid, so I had to dye it again brown. Problem is, I now have like 3 different shades of brown in my hair. The reddish brown (from being dyed over the top of the red) a dark brown which was the regrowth that got dyed and a lighter brown, which is the natural hair colour.

I'm about that tall. I'm tall for my age though(compared to some people in my class at school...), im twelve. I look just like this cool guy... :mm1. the ladies love me you know. :kisses2:

no really.

*ahem*

What?

i feel bad for short people...except charla on the amazing race 5...she rocked. yeah, i know a lot of short people...take, for instance, my little brother. one time i squatted down to see what it was like being his height, i think he's probably 4'8" or something...i bent down to his eye level...oh my god. everything was gigantic. it was kinda freaky.

anyway...about me...i'm not short...but i'm not tall. i'm around (i think) 5'9".

natty- don't feel bad about your height...kylie minogue is 5'1", too, and everyone loves kylie minogue. especially the rich girl that paid her $.5 million to perform at her wedding. if only everyone could be paid that kind of money every day...

Archived