Home

Post your pic...again...

Reaper Girl

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Joshi

I go to university. I'm doing a computing course. A module of that course is (for some reason) web basics.

And not once did I think that we all might get a tad bit of webspace each.

Okay, so, without any further ado (what is ado?) and proudly present, the only living picture of myself on the internet (warning, objects in picture may appear more atractive than they are)

http://osiris.sunderland.ac.uk/~ca2njo/neil.htm

Note: I have an assignment due in after xmas which has to go in place of that particular page, so it will be gone by then (if not sooner)

Oh, and also, for those to stupidto realise, that is not my body, the onl pic I could find at the time was my student ID headshot. You can probably guess who's body it is.

NEIL!!! DO YOU GO TO SUNDERLAND UNIVERSITY....? The Tordes family live in Sunderland!!!! NEIL - I'm sooooooo excited!!!!!!! NEIL my fifth favourite person on Lucasforums!!!! We must meet up to slag Ray off in person!!!!!!:)

Do you know some guy called Phil who is head of applications or something.....I think I recall him being tall, thin....perhaps red or mousy hair?!?

Originally posted by Alien426

The latest pics of me with some celebs are on my site.

I look pretty...

...fúcked up. If you read the story you'll know why.

I'd like to take the chance to tell you that in a few days (19th) its Talk Like A Pirate Day.

OH MY GOD! YOU GOT TO MEET NOBOU??!?!!??!!? Wow....awesome!

I don't have any pics of me after my haircut, cuz it got cut about 2 or 3 inches...so, its a bit shorter now...but, heres a pic before I got my haircut:

AUT_0956.jpg

No, I didn't comb my hair properly...:p

Archived