Home

Jaina Solo

Furball

Originally posted by Furball

and speaking of avatars, can you use your own on this forum?

yes, although they can't be bigger than 70 x 70 pixels nor larger than 20kb. you can use jpegs or gifs and you can upload them by clicking on 'User CP', 'Change Options' then 'Change Avatar'

Originally posted by Siv

yes, although they can't be bigger than 70 x 70 pixels nor larger than 20kb. you can use jpegs or gifs and you can upload them by clicking on 'User CP', 'Change Options' then 'Change Avatar'

Grazie

Although I figured it out myself :)

• 4 weeks later...

The reason that I say that Mara is the better Jedi, is that her experience is far greater, and she has had time to think about and develop what exactly a Jedi is supposed to be. Aside from just experience, she has also had more training, given a lot of that was from the Emperor, it is clear in the Hand of Thrawn duology, that she was able to easily adapt that to being a Jedi. Jaina is too anxious for battle, which is very dangerous for a Jedi. Just read The Unifying Force to see what I mean. I would say at the beginning of NJO, she was a better Jedi than her brothers (still not as good as Mara though), but their characters developed towards being better Jedi, but her character strayed away a little, and seems to now be better suited as a pilot than a Jedi.

Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin

The reason that I say that Mara is the better Jedi, is that her experience is far greater, and she has had time to think about and develop what exactly a Jedi is supposed to be. Aside from just experience, she has also had more training, given a lot of that was from the Emperor, it is clear in the Hand of Thrawn duology, that she was able to easily adapt that to being a Jedi. Jaina is too anxious for battle, which is very dangerous for a Jedi. Just read The Unifying Force to see what I mean. I would say at the beginning of NJO, she was a better Jedi than her brothers (still not as good as Mara though), but their characters developed towards being better Jedi, but her character strayed away a little, and seems to now be better suited as a pilot than a Jedi.

hmm, i think i see my problem here, i view her as a better Sith, not a better Jedi, she is too rash to be a better Jedi, and being more daring is more dark because it is aggressive. Hmm, i change to mara being a better Jedi, Jaina a better sith

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

Jaina was never a Sith. She was at the most a Dark Jedi. And Mara is a Jedi Master and for a good reason too, she's far more experienced. She could easily kick Jaina's ass.

Jaina was the better goddess though :D

I never said jaina is a sith... how is she even a dark jedi... although i haven't read unifying force... anyway, what i was saying was that jaina would MAKE a better Sith, and as a Sith, she could beat Mara, and i agreed that mara is a better Jedi

Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin

he said "at the most"

Regardless, have you read Dark Journey? (Or even the title and cover if you think about it a little)

yes, yes i have, and just because she embraced the dark side for a while does not make her a dark jedi.

but she doesn't even qualify as "at the most" she is light, simple as that, but she would make a better sith

Archived