Home

WIN a place on JTLS beta testing with our competition

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

SW Galaxies.net are giving YOU the chance to win a place on the Beta Testing of the upcoming Star Wars Galaxies space expansion - Jump To Light speed.

To enter it's simple. Just answer the question below in this thread and once the closing date expires, we will pick all the correct answers and then select EIGHT lucky winners!!!

This is totally exclusive to SW Galaxies.net... may the force be with you.

DMUK

THE QUESTION.

How many new species will there be in Jump To Lightspeed?

a) 3

b) 2

c) 1

Remember to post your answer below. Enteries are welcome from all over the globe.

One entry per person.

Closing date Sept 23rd 2004 ( 9pm GMT)

DMUK

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I think that the obvious answer is, B, but I'm not sure if that is the CORRECT answer. See, lets look at this logicly.

To enter it's simple. Just answer the question below in this thread and once the closing date expires, we will pick all the correct answers and then select EIGHT lucky winners!!!

Now, I probably wont get the Beta Test just becaue I'm being different from everyone else and answering the wrong question, but the even though the real answer is , the answer HAS to be,

C) 1.

And I have proof to back it up :)

=-PROOF THAT IT IS C=-

Well its very obvious that we have a species included in Jump to Lightpseed and that would be the Ithorian. The Ithorian, whom of which had their first appearance in, Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, but are they a NEW species? Hardly! They have been in the Star Wars Universe for over 40,000 years; Remember the Ithorian in Knights of the Old Republic?. Well hardly anything OLD can be NEW; So how can they classify the Ithorian as new? You cant! The Ithorian is not a new species, though it has been announced to be in the release within Jump to Lightspeed. So what does this mean? Since the developers announced there will be two species in JTLS then it must be that Sony Online Entertainment has created their OWN, unique, NEW species.

And if you don't buy that story, then what real proof do you have that a 2nd species exsists :D

[/sarcasim] :rolleyes:

Well actually.

Ithorians are already in the game, just not playable. You asked how many "new species" Not how many "new playable species"

The Ithorians were predicted as they were already inuse in the game.

I will go for (C due to your choice in wording.

Though you may have overlooked your own tricky-ness :) and you choose to change (correct) your wording to how many "new playable species" I would of cource say (B

Archived