Home

JK/MOTS media

jedispy

I was wondering if there is a way to convert the old Jedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith cutscenes into a more standarized video format (avi, mpeg, etc...) or are there any codecs that can be downloaded so that they play in standard media players?

Anyone have any ideas?

I got smacker from http://www.radgametools.com/smkmain.htm

It works like a charm for Jedi Knight. As for FRAPS, is there a non-warez way to get the full version without making a donation, as they put it?

I have a little project that I'm working on, and I would rather not waste $29.99 for it. Maybe I'm just being cheap, but it's just not worth that much.

Well I need FRAPS to capture cut scenes from games that use the .san file extension. More specifically, Mysteries of the Sith and Shadows of the Empire.

As I am working on making a SOTE mod, I want a capture of the cut scenes, and 30 seconds just isn't long enough to record.

When I'm done with it, I then think I will start a Mysteries of the Sith mod (if no one else starts it before me.)

In either case I want to grab the cut scenes from each game.

Posted by Spider Al

...just reusing the sound

Perhaps. I don't like the voice of Mara Jade though. It's too mousy in my opinion. Mara Jade is not a wuss, and yet the very first thing she says in MOTS sounds like she's a fart-whimpy little girl. My point is that I would use a different voice for her. Kyle's voice is perfect IMO.

Archived