Home

Seek for old Sam&Max comic books !!

Fenris78

Help !

I'm a GREAT french Sam&Max fan, and I'm desperately seeking for old sam&max comic books, wich were for me the Holy Bible of american caustic humor !!!

If anybody may be able to help me in this quest, please answer me, I don't know if I could find anyone of these amazing books !

Is their publication stopped in USA ? Is anyboody have an old comic book to sell ?

Thanks to everyone would help me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello sam and max fans, I just wanted to let you know that right now mycomicshop.com has the 1989 comico sam and max for only 2.50 but they are out of stock on all others. I just bought the 1987 fishwrap one from them for only 3$ so, as hard to find as they are, they are not worth much. There is however a collection that can go for as much as 200$

I got my copy on ebay for 90$ + shipping and it contains almost every sam and max comic ever made (see comicography)

Just shooting it out there, dont be sad about them not being worth alot, just know that they are hard to find. Email me with any questions as I visit about 500 boards a day and might not view this one for a while.

A true S&M fan,

Steve-o

Originally posted by badrelgnsf

Well steve-o is what people call me in REAL life... mabye becasue my name is steve. You should get a life instead of smashing people who are trying to help other sam and max fans.

Steve-o

Well excuse me princess.

Seriously, I'm sorry. Redirect my earlier comment to your friends.

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought a surfin the highway trade paperback with autograph and 2 one of a kind color pencil sketches in it for 50$ !

It also came with the sam and max sticker and an ultra rare shelftalker!

Then the next day I found the same book just 2nd edition and not signed for 6$ AFTER shipping! Just wanted to let you guys know.... let the jealousy insue!

Live on S & M

and if you read this, thanks again Steve =)

• 2 weeks later...

I am VERY happy to announce that I have almost EVERY comic in this comicography, well all but the fox kids mags. If anyone knows where they are let me know. Also I have many rare one of a kind color sketches by purcell in my comics and I just got the pins that are listed on here as well. WHOOT the comic search is almost over!

Missing comics FOX KIDS, Adventurer #5

Hardback Cloth edition.

thats it! If any of you know where to get them email me please! Any other rare merch whould be great too!

Steve

badrelgnsf@yahoo.com

Hey guys,

If any of you can help me to get adventurer #5 I would be grateful.

Also any other info on sam & max comics would be great. I MUST complete this collection :)

Its starting to spread into a purcell collection not just sam n max so all purcell stuff is welcome!

PM me

Urmm, your not from usa are you? It seems you need to beef up on your english. As for the christmas hellboy special. Its not very rare but will cost you a bit. Do you know which fox kids mags have those sam and max in them? Also if you do not know what adventurer is you are not a lucasarts nor a sam and max fan. This magazine came with alot of old lucasarts games and has many different things in them. If you see the pens in the merchandise section, this was an orderable item from that magazine.

Here is the link that shows every one made

http://lucasarts.vintagegaming.org

then click the adventurer on the bottom left. IF you need hellboy xmas let me know I can find you a copy. BTW sam and max are NOT in this comic. It was just written, drawn and inked by purcell. Other than that please keep all negative comments to self, and just try to remember a day when message boards were there to help others instead of bash them. PM me for sam and max comics!

Archived