Home

Seek for old Sam&Max comic books !!

Fenris78

Hey gerbil

Sounds like you just play dumb! And I dont mind getting bashed when its deserved hehe. As for the PM thing I used to write my email in but it seems people spam that so I stopped and started saying pm me.

I really want to collect all things purcell and it seems you are the guy to help me do it. I can easily help you get the hellboy with toybox (that really does rock) If you could help me with a comicography from purcell. I am trying to collect all things he has put out. I am glad to meet another strong purcell follower so please accept my truce so that mabye we can work together to get what we want. As for collection of the old game magazines, do you think i really want anything out of those BUT sam and max :) I couild care about the rest of that lame stuff. There is a few pics in the back of one though that as sam and max merch that is kind of cool.

I ll do this one more time I would like ya to email me luboo420@msn.com it seems you more than anyone else here knows whats up so I would appreciate your veteran knowledge.

Hey you know what, I was going to get you a copy of Adventurer #5, as my friend has it in his Monkey Island Box. But you know what?!

GET AIDS, YOU CUNT!

Not kidding at all like a whiny goth teen. I'm not making a shocking joke with something society can't discuss without gaping their mouths. I mean it. Get AIDS. I'm hoping it will wipe out all the twits in America. Well them and Africa.

But at least you score some.

And here's the rest of my original message, kept for education purposes:

Also besides Fast Foward #3, the Hellboy Christmas Special, something he wrote with on with Mike Mignola that's superrare involving a lobster superhero, writing the Gumby and Pokey Christmas Special, the upcoming Spudvision, (yeah right) the LucasArts games, the cartoon, and the already existing Sam and Max comics, I think everything is covered.

He might have done some early inking work or some bullshit for one of the piss-on comic corporate giants like Marvel, but almost every comic artist has and it's barely worth your time.

Yea thats almost all of the main stream ones minus defends of dynatron city, and the rest of , as you say lamer comics those are the ones I was talking about. Steve has done many back covers and such. So adventurer 5 is in monkey island eh? Interesting! I will have to check it out. For hellboys xmas special mycomicshop.com has it in 4 different conditions ranging from 16-60$ I got mine for 20$ in a store here and its NM condition. Hope that helps

• 4 weeks later...

Mile high is good, mycomicshop is better. Also there is only one comic listed not three. Well not that I can see. 1989 comico. Let me know which others there were. I have got 2 comics from them 1987 fishwrap and 1989 comico, but that was over time in the past and I dont see those now.

Archived