Home

Need A Hint Please: Korriban (JA)

SpyCatcher

I'm presuming you're talking about the first Korriban level. Hmm.

You need to find and destroy some counter-weights as far as I can recall. They're white stone blocky things, on a wall in a chamber with two lightstaff wielding assassins. This is below the main (largest) chamber.

Just follow the natural path of the level and you'll get there.

(edited to add spoiler tags)

The chains on the opposite wall open the roof, but freeing the white counterweights opens the door. (or is it the other way around... ergh) A cutscene showing a Reborn boss standing in front of a door should play when you do this. After jumping up, look for the reborn boss who is standing in front of the door.

PS: You're welcome, and hope you stick around for the discussion as well as the game tips ;)

(edited to add spoiler tags)

I'm going to help you or die trying, so I looked it up specifically.

You've obviously been to the place. Find the chains that you cut to open the roof. Then look around. You'll see an alcove with some whitish rectangle things. This is where the lightstaff wielding assassins leap at you. The white things are counterweights for the door to the valley, and they are sitting on two brown bricks. Destroy the brown bricks by throwing your lightsabre at them.

Archived