Home

My triumphant return

greedo626

Yes my minions, it is I, the mighty greedo626. I am here to announce my triumphant return to the Swamp. Now bow before your rightful master and bathe in my glorious beauty as all things become mine once again. Tremble in the presence of the One true demon god as I forsake you for your evil deeds. I will strike into your minds and souls the pain and suffering you wrought upon me in your dastardly cruel way. You would see me banished from this world and my body crushed at your feet. But you are weak. Now you will become the very slaves at my side and your torment will be endless. Yes, tremble young fools, for the hour of your doom is at hand. Fear me, for I am purity. The son of man has no place here anymore...

Originally posted by greedo626

Yes my minions, it is I, the mighty greedo626. I am here to announce my triumphant return to the Swamp. Now bow before your rightful master and bathe in my glorious beauty as all things become mine once again. Tremble in the presence of the One true demon god as I forsake you for your evil deeds. I will strike into your minds and souls the pain and suffering you wrought upon me in your dastardly cruel way. You would see me banished from this world and my body crushed at your feet. But you are weak. Now you will become the very slaves at my side and your torment will be endless. Yes, tremble young fools, for the hour of your doom is at hand. Fear me, for I am purity. The son of man has no place here anymore...

Apparently, you don'tknow the new big dog of the yard: Me

Archived