Home

I've got some questions and I need some answers

Master William

Here's the thing, I was gonna get it for PC first but my PC wouldn't run the game very nicely. After seeing Battlefront in action on the XBox I now feel I MUST get the game for Xbox, that thing runs the game damn smooth.

The questions:

How is Xbox Live? Is it loaded with immature jerks or are people mostly playing and not talking too much? (I prefer the last)

How much does Xbox Live cost?? How do you pay - per month or per year??

And for you who have played the Xbox version, are the controls easy or is it a pain to aim at something?

That's all

First off, the Xbox Live community DOES have SOME jerks and/or idiots. But you can mute them if you like. Second, Xbox live is only 50 bucks a year. Read that again. 50 bucks a YEAR!!! not a month!!! It's a very good deal. Thirdly, I don't think anyone's played the xbox version unless they did at an expo or something

Originally posted by gonyjets

First off, the Xbox Live community DOES have SOME jerks and/or idiots. But you can mute them if you like. Second, Xbox live is only 50 bucks a year. Read that again. 50 bucks a YEAR!!! not a month!!! It's a very good deal. Thirdly, I don't think anyone's played the xbox version unless they did at an expo or something

Its in the video on the main page

Yo, to the two last posts:

I will try the PC demo before I make a final decision, of course

I don't wanna upgrade because I don't really need to, I mostly just use the PC to chat and check sites. All my favourite games are on the Xbox/Gamecube, mostly (Zelda, SW games, and other things that Xbox and Gamecube exclusively offer)

I also don't afford the stuff and I just hate upgrading, so there are my reasons :)

70-80% of my favourite games are on consoles, Xbox + Gamecube satisfy me along with the PC. :cool:

Archived