Home

AVP Predator Model In-game

Psyk0Sith

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice job on the port guys. Some guys also converted it for Unreal I think awhile back. I think the guys at pcgamemods are hypocrites they left the Hitman Model port on there and this is no different as well as the KOTOR models though that never got anywhere.

FOX is a lot more protective of there stuff then George Lucas. They shut a Fan movie down that was based on the AVP comic book, because they were making that horrid movie. lol Lucas doesn't shut fan movies down last time I checked.

If all I had to do is get the model ready to weight I would have ask someone to do it a long time ago myself lol.:rolleyes: I didn't think anyone would have anything to do with it if it was from the game.

I'd like to point out something about the Hitman model port, and that is Io Interactive (the devs of the hitman games) actually put the Hitman model in .max format on the Hitman 2 CD. ;)

I have no idea why they did that, and if you don't believe me get yourself Hitman 2 for PC and look on the disc and under extras theres a folder with 2 .max files of the Hitman model and its respective skin.

Originally posted by Tesla

I'd like to point out something about the Hitman model port, and that is Io Interactive (the devs of the hitman games) actually put the Hitman model in .max format on the Hitman 2 CD. ;)

I have no idea why they did that, and if you don't believe me get yourself Hitman 2 for PC and look on the disc and under extras theres a folder with 2 .max files of the Hitman model and its respective skin.

and ?

What does that have to do with the rules of the sight not allowing ports? Do they have some typed Info saying "Feel free to port our model to another game." in with the .max model? With that and from what I can tell by reading their terms of use. It's really no different than that of any other game.

Originally posted by Cosmos Jack

Nice job on the port guys. Some guys also converted it for Unreal I think awhile back. I think the guys at pcgamemods are hypocrites they left the Hitman Model port on there and this is no different as well as the KOTOR models though that never got anywhere.

FOX is a lot more protective of there stuff then George Lucas. They shut a Fan movie down that was based on the AVP comic book, because they were making that horrid movie. lol Lucas doesn't shut fan movies down last time I checked.

If all I had to do is get the model ready to weight I would have ask someone to do it a long time ago myself lol.:rolleyes: I didn't think anyone would have anything to do with it if it was from the game.

That hitman model was allowed to use as you want; there was a hitman creature at the old black&white game.

And second, don't enter in that topic again, it was discussed in the KOTOR models thread.

Originally posted by LightNinja

That hitman model was allowed to use as you want; there was a hitman creature at the old black&white game.

And second, don't enter in that topic again, it was discussed in the KOTOR models thread.

LOL I can enter into whatever topic I like and if you don't like it then that's just too bad for you. ;)

And Second, Try giving orders to someone who gives a S@!T.

:rolleyes:

who really gives a crap about all this. i cant believe some of you went out there and bought hitman just to look at the cd, or investigated their copywrite agreements just so you could post here and look smart. some of you just cant stand to lose an argument huh? yaw would be good lawyers. if i ever get a lawsuit, ill contact one of yaw.

Originally posted by hatrus

who really gives a crap about all this.

I honestly don't care about porting what character to what game it's all fine to me. All I believe is if a sight is going to take one port down then they should take them all down. Instead it falls on "who you know" that runs the sight. So they bend the rules according to who is did the whatever. Enforcing rules shouldn't be based on the popularity of who did what.

Originally posted by hatrus

i cant believe some of you went out there and bought hitman just to look at the cd, or investigated their copywrite agreements.

I didn't go out and buy it. I already had it... lol

Archived