Home

The Aussie expo Vid..

Cavkov

for you who have seen the video.. have you noticed that there are units missing??.. ex. when they play battle of naboo there are 4kinds of battle droids.. but on the Official website there are only 3types of battle droids and 1superbattle droid and 1 droideka... but in the video i didnt see the Droideka or the Superbattle droids.. any thoughts? i guess the game was still in "working" progress..

I was wondering where the destroyer droids were myself. They were shown battling gungans in The Phantom menance. I would think since it is confirmed they are in the game that they be in naboo maps. I loved seeing Fambaas with shield generators. Hope the dwarf spider droid and the large republic cannon (Forget name, it was in Attack of the Clones) shows up in battle of genosis. At least as a computer controlled one or something.

Wow I didn't notice that both the Droideka and the super battle droid were missing and replaced with a regural battle droid. Good eye. Just goes to show you that there is more to this game then what has been revealed. And it seems that the devs didn't lazy out and insert out of time line troops, deapth people, this is what we call depth.:D

This video makes the historical campaigns mode look sick. At first i just thought it was going to be a set of planet restricted instant action like games but alot of effort has gone in to making this mode rather cool and hopefully it will satisfy those who want a movie exact experience.

I hope in the clone wars era they have the Defence of Kamino as a playable battle (from the Star Wars: Republic Comic Issue: 50) cause that would rule.

From the video i could gather the following battles will be in the Historical campaigns mode

Clone Wars

Battle of Naboo

Rebellion on Theed

(From Video: Description : The Naboo Royal Guard is starting a rebellion in theed. Objectives: Hold the city at all costs, Use the ATTs to your advantage) Possibly Naboo Royal Guard present as NPCs?

Galactic Civil War

Desert Extermination

Seige of Mos Eisley

Sabotage at Ren Var

Assault on Yavin 4

The Fall of Yavin 4

Battle of Hoth

Archived