Home

Adios to Posts

Whoopknacker

Are you still going to be active in the forums after the game is released?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Are you still going to be active in the forums after the game is released?

• Of course
    • No not really
    • Occasionally, if there is something good

Most definitely... there will be game tactics, cool screens to post, and most likely people posting issues that they are having with the game, both technical and gameplay.

Will there be a separate forum for technical related issues?

I've learned a lot from this forum, and it's certainly increased my interest in the game. I can see coming back primarily to discuss strategy. I haven't been too impressed by the "official" boards. There seems to be a distinct lack of moderation over there...

I think traffic here will only increase as the game is released and people look for cheats, tips, mods, and so on. The traffic for JO increased radically when the game came out. So much that i had a hard time getting on the website and especially the boards for a while.

As for me, i will be on here looking for an update to the editor to see if it will be coming out. I will make posts on ideas for mods, maps, and other stuff that i would like to make for the game. I have faith that the game will be pretty definitive so hopefully i will only have to make maps and not have to learn an excessively hard editor to make them. But as soon as the editor comes out i will try to post sketches, drawings and schematics of new maps that i want to put in. Some feedback on those ideas would be nice as well.

Does anyone know if this game uses bot routes? Hopefully not, as the JO/JA bot routing sucked and the bots had no intelligence whatsoever.

Archived