Home

When Will Jesus Bring The Pork Chops?

CapNColostomy

Originally posted by Curt-Man

no, not upset, just bewildered that someone would be dumb enough to do that, those three religions are all over this fricken world, he's dead anywhere :p

I'm Christian, but I still find this extremely humilating and degrading. It's awesome. :D

anyone who is idiotic enough to make a book purposly bashing the three biggest religions is a plain idiot.

Man, it's friggin' comedy. The real idiots are the people who are going to get themselves in a tissy over jokes. Also, it's not as though that is what the book is about. It will probably not even be mentioned in the book, except maybe to say why it's the title. Although I'm sure something will be said about religion, and maybe even extensive writing about religion will be in it, the book itself is not about Jesus, or pork chops. Maybe before you assume he's an idiot, you should research a little to find out what you're talking about.

no, not upset, just bewildered that someone would be dumb enough to do that, those three religions are all over this fricken world, he's dead anywhere :p

Well, he's been at this comedy thing for quite a while, and has joked about all sorts of taboo subjects, gotten himself filthy rich doing it, and lived to be a ripe old age without getting himself killed yet, sooo...yeah, I doubt he's worried.

race degrading is funny(sometimes), but going after someone's religon, is just wrong, anywho this is as far as it goes for me, i do not wish to get in an arguement.

Lemme see if I got this straight. It's okay to make fun of someones race, something they have no way of choosing or changing. But making fun of their religion, something that can be changed in the blink of an eye, something that can be changed quicker and easier than socks, is strictly off limits and wrong? I'm sorry, but you my friend, have a backward-assed view of right and wrong.

Originally posted by Mike Windu

CUT ME!

So, um.. is Carlin some kind of literary Michael Moore? Sounds good to me :)

No, Michael Moore likes to try and champion a cause in an effort to possibly bring about some sort of change, or make people think about whatever. George Carlin has always stated that he is against any sort of rooting for one side or the other, and has even tried to have a detached view of the rest of the human race. He doesn't care enough to try and be like Michael Moore. He's also not as fat or cheesey.

Archived