Home

The Swoopers

Jase_Morden

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....

It is nearly fourteen years after the great Battle of Endor, and the universe is at an unsettling peace. JADEN KORR, alleged Sith Lord and possessor of the Sith Scepter, has taken one lone STAR DESTROYER, along with an entire army of Imperial Remnant troops and fled Korriban after the great Jedi/Sith war that occured there merely four years before.

KYLE KATARN, former Mercenary and Jedi Master at the Jedi Academy on YAVIN IV has taken to finding Jaden, but no such luck in his capture has arisen from the chase. After searching planet after planet, Kyle is getting restless.

Meanwhile, on the planet of TATOOINE, a most powerful gang of bikers, known as 'The Swoopers' have been controlling a lot more areas than even the Hutts themselves. Kyle, nearly ready to give up, realizes this gang of Bounty Hunters, Scavengers and Street Thugs may be his answer to Jaden's capture....

Ok, enough with the traditional Star Wars storyline stuff, let's start this up, shall we?

This is the story we're following, so no going too far away from it, as you've probably guessed, the biker gang are a very important aspect of the story.

A couple of rules:

-No godmoding (obviously)

-No controlling/killing other peoples characters without their permission, even if the character has no profile (aka; an NPC)

-No super-powers, ultimate vehicles or anything like that.

My profile:

Name: Zach Jal'K

Species/Gender: Chiss, Male

Affiliation: The Swoopers/Anyone who'll pay him enough

Bio: Geez, I always suck at writing bios, I can hardly ever find something to write. Umm, let's see, well, his family was always on the side of the law, so he was the first of the Jal'K's to become a Bounty Hunter/Criminal.

Other info: Nothin' much to put here, His interests are Bounty Hunting, Martial Arts (Mainly Tai Chi and Kung Fu), all types of weaponry, placing a lot of bets, and of course, Swoop-Riding.

Wears white clothing, with blood-red lining, a chainmail vest, white boots and a helmet similar to that of a Swamptrooper, but also white with red outlines.

--------------------

Zach strolled into a local Mos Eisley bar, wearing his usual kit, the bartender waved his hand to him and Zach walked over to the counter and sat down. The bartender handed him a note, Zach read it, it simply said 'Hallway, backroom, on your left', Zach read it twice, folded it away and put it in his pocket, he then thanked the bartender, and began to walk down the hallway.

W00t. This sounds cool.

Name: Meesha Boota.

Species: Twi'lek female.

Affiliation: the swoopers.

Bio: Most Twi'lek females don't live long in freedom on Tatooine, but Meesha grew up no the streets and learnt to defend herself. This way, she avoided becoming a slave and ultimatly fought her way into the swoopers. On a regular day, she has command over a small group of thugs, but during missions, she likes to work alone. She always wears black clothes to avoid detection, and her favored weapons are a vibro-knife and a DL-44 blaster pistol.

She rides a modified swoop bike with some less plating, making it faster, but also more vulnerable.

------------------------------------------------

Name: Don Bagelbloom

Species: Wookie

Affiliation: none / hirer of bounty hunters/ bar owner

Bio: Don grew up in a mafia like family. He saw his father killed by an imperial patrol and has wanted to avenge his death ever since. Loaded with money, he is determined to hire the right people at any price to kill his father's murderers.

Hobbie: Beach volleyball, badminton, non-contact rugby.

Two fat, balding humans stood eithe side of the backroom entrance. As Zach approached they stood aside and opened the door wide.

Inside, a stale smoke lingered heavily as Zach edged towards a large, pine desk, shrouded by an immense white light from the window.

"Welcome," said Don in his wookie growl". "You know why you're here?" he questioned Zach.

Looking puzzled Zach repositioned his stance.

"You will need a team," Don continued. "then and only then do I wish to see you again."

Name: Thane Pusoder

Species/Gender: Hapan/Male

Affiliation: Swoopers

Bio: Thane grew up as a Hapan noble, but when his family was killed when a downed ship had fallen on thier house,his eyes had been pierced by flak, so he had implants that allow him to see thermal and night vision, as well as zoom in and out, he was forced to leave and he hoped on the next flight to anywhere, that anywhere was tattoine.

Skills: Hapan KickBoxing, Iron Fist.

------------------------------

Thane was sitting in a bar when he saw a man read a note, using his zoom feature it said 'hallway, backroom on your left' Thane got up and followed the man to the back room where he saw some other swoopers.

OOC: i hope you're going to take this serious, trip...

IC: Meesha waited outside, playing with her vibro-knife. She was leaning against the wall, near her all-black, fragile-looking swoop.

'Wonder what Zach's doing in there.' She thought. 'I hope he's getting us a msiion. Things have been pretty boring lately. I could use some action.'

OOC: I'm in a different room to the one you described, trip.

Zach entered the room at the far end of the hallway and closed the door behind him, he was greeted by a tall Human male, "Welcome, my friend, please, take a seat," the man told him.

"So, what can I do for you?" Zach said, taking off his helmet.

"Well, at this particular time, nobody is giving me too much trouble, the Calnarens, the Morasos, merely small gang-battles in the streets, nothing major, we can handle it, of course. However, there is somebody I want you to meet on Coruscant..."

• 1 year later...

Archived