Home

Lucasarts site updates

JediJohn

Right, i created this thread so when the website gets updated everyone will know. post here when the websites gets updated please instead of clutering the forums with different threads for every update (please can a mod sticky this so it doesnt sink when nothing happens on the site and people cant find it when something does happen Thnx)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Al right, I've already told this in a other thread, but I guess it suits best here.

Some, in my eyes, important numbers have been changed. The number of vehicles has been changed form "more then 30" to "more then 25. As some forum members already posted there where 28 made official, I guess those will be the only ones we'll get.

And the said also says there will be "more then 12 enviroments over 10 planets". They said there would be 16 maps, so I hope this is unchanged.

Originally posted by Scavenger

well i dont think we'll have to worry, they lack of precise info about vehicles, classes and maps... just look at the vehicles section, its all but empty besides that it only has aircrafts :rolleyes:

The gorund vehicles were made official in a preview on teamxbox.com. In total, it seems we have 28 vehicles. As it should be something betweeb 25 and 30, this is probably it.

I know that Lucasarts is slow and often innaccurate ro incomplete in updating their site, but do you think they'll be the first to announce the PC downloadable demo, assuming there is one? I'm checking every day for a demo announcement, but then I also come here, because I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't announce a demo until a few days after it was released.

The lucasarts web people are slow. I don't understand why they would wait till the last minute to put information that most othe gaming sites have up weeks in advance. It is a shame! I bet friday's update will be for Mercenaries, Republic Commando, Knights of the Old Republic II, or Jump to Lightspeed. Yet what is the next game to come out, Battlefront on Sept. 21. Doesn't make any sense!

Originally posted by JawaJoey

I know that Lucasarts is slow and often innaccurate ro incomplete in updating their site, but do you think they'll be the first to announce the PC downloadable demo, assuming there is one? I'm checking every day for a demo announcement, but then I also come here, because I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't announce a demo until a few days after it was released.

I think so, but don't count on it they'll make on. If they will, it's probably after the game's already in stores.

:p quoting the video(in gamplay section):

"Join the empire"

"and fulfill your destiny"

"Be an ambassador to alien lifeforms"

*stormtrooper shoots wookie* *stormtrooper shoots tusken* *stormtrooper shoots ewok* *stormtrooper shoots jawa*

"Restore order,"

"to the Galaxy"

*deathstar destroys planet*

"Enlist Now!"

:p

Its actually kinda funny

Archived