Home

Vote For Bush!

Bush has done much to make this country safer and to help our economy.

1. He ended the terrorist bases in Afghanistan and ended the suppressive regime the Taliban.

2. He freed the people of Iraq from the suppressive dictatorship of Sadam Hussein.

3. He got Libya to disarm to disarm and end its weapons program.

4. He lowered taxes so people have more mone to spend which will help the economy.

5. He made a ally of Pakistan.

6. He made allies of Romania, Poland, Hungary, Ect.

7. He revealed that France and Germany are not our allies and that they could not care less about our country and our security.

We may not have Osama but what makes you think that John Kerry could capture him? We may not have the weapons of mass destruction but most likely they were moved to Syria before we invaded. We have captured Sadam Hussein.

John Kerry betrayed our country and the honorable people he fought with.

In Vietnam there is a memorial to all the protestors that that helped them win the war

And John Kerry is given credit.

John Kerry will raise taxes, take our guns (even though it is not the gun that kills but the person that use it.), and he will place our “allies” France and Germany before our national security.

And to think you want John Kerry to be president.

Vote for Bush if you want our country to come first.

Proud American and Republican Aoscad Ithe.

• 4 weeks later...

Um okay. I vote Kerry b/c Bush caused the rest of the world to hate us and withdraw their support just b/c he had a little vendetta against Saddam, who he claimed had Weapons of Mass Destruction but to our lack of surprise, he didn't. A war without a purpose I say. I sure hope Kerry wins so that he can apologize for Bush and the world will forgive us for our meaningless Belligerence for the past 4 years. Besides the rest of the world is none of our business. When we put Japanese people in American concentration camps during WW2 and when we dropped 2 nukes, killing MILLIONS OF INNOCENT CIVILIANS, I didn't see the rest of the world coming to whip us back into shape. That's b/c even when someone else does evil things it's NONE OF OUR BUSINESS.

RICHARD DEAN FOR PRESIDENT 2008!!!!!!!!!

In WW II the only way we could stop the war without MILLIONS of AMERICAN troops getting killed was to drop those nukes. And if we were at war today with a powerful enemy would you prefer to see Millions of American troops be killed or just drop a nuke on the enemy and end it rite there? And it was the Japanese who were the evil ones in the war they attacked us first and brutally killed many POWs. And what about all the people they killed without warning at Pearl Harbor? They started it and we finished it.

:tank1:

By “allies” you mean France and Germany who could not care less about the safety of the U.S. I hope Bush wins so he can apologize to our real allies for what Kerry has said.

Our true allies are Poland, England, Hungary, Romania, Italy, Australia, Japan, Estonia, Ukraine, Latvia, The Netherlands, Salvador, and More. You don’t call that a coalition?

I am sorry that Kerry does not view these nations as allies but I do.

Many of these nations joined because they know what it is like to live under a tyrannical government and us and our allies freed a nation from a tyrannical government.

And you forget that Kerry voted for the war also.

I think that there were WMD and they were moved into Syria.

And we are still after Osama although you may not hear much of it. He may be dead and we can’t find him because he was incinerated in our bombs.

:explode::usa:

Vote for Bush! Vote for Bush! Vote for Bush!

Vote for Bush! Vote for Bush! Vote for Bush!

Originally posted by FCMan

Um okay. I vote Kerry b/c Bush caused the rest of the world to hate us

The rest of the world hated us long before Bush took office. The reason for it, is that we usually do not go about a formal use of the military to overthrow a dictatorship, as we did in Iraq. We usually send the CIA to take care of the guy we don't like, either through assassination, or the arming and training of a rebel group. We then abandon the country to the mess we created. The result is usually different regimes attempting to amass power by terrorizing its citizens, and fighting each other for control of the country. The end result usually being an eventual take-over by a dictator worse than the one originally removed. The difference in Iraq, is that Bush is going to stay to finish the job, by creating a democracy, that can hopefully be spread throughout the region, and benefit all the citizens of the world.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Aoscad

In WW II the only way we could stop the war without MILLIONS of AMERICAN troops getting killed was to drop those nukes.

Wrong. It's already historically been shown that before we dropped the nukes Japan had surrendered. I'm not saying we shouldn't have done it(I'm no leader of the free world) but they had surrendered.

Wrong. It's already historically been shown that before we dropped the nukes Japan had surrendered. I'm not saying we shouldn't have done it(I'm no leader of the free world) but they had surrendered.

Actually you’re wrong, here are the dates of when we dropped the bombs and when Japan surrendered.

Aug. 6 - Hiroshima - killed 80,000

Aug. 9 - Nagasaki - killed 70,000

Aug. 15 - Emperor surrender - VJ Day

From Source

Were are you getting you info?

BUSH WINS!!!!! :D :D :D

It was a WW2 documentary on PBS. The Japanese knew we were going to nuke them and what the results were going to be. But it was to little to late. There's no way they would be able to get away with bombing Pearl Harbor and then try to back away by surrenduring when they saw they were going to get hit themselves.

Aoscad-I don't believe at that time it was common knowledge that they had surrendered before. That 15th date might have been the "official" surrender but they did surrender before it was dropped.

Jan- I remember it as before the first one was dropped.

I still disagree, according to numerous sources it still shows that they didn’t surrender.

Actually we offered to let the surrender at the Potsdam ultimatum but they rejected it.

Here is a better timeline.

07/25/1945 A Proclamation to the Japanese people is issued by UK, U.S and China from Potsdam, which warns of devastation from the ‘final blows’ and calls for Japans unconditional surrender.

07/30/1945

The Japanese reject the Potsdam ultimatum, so the Joint Chiefs order the plans for Japanese surrender to be drawn up.

08/06/1945

U.S. B-29 "Enola Gay" drops a 3 meter long atomic bomb "Little Boy" on Hiroshima, Japan, killing an estimated 140,000 people in the first use of a nuclear weapon in warfare and wiping out 10 square kms. The U.S. First Army arrives on Luzon to prepare for final assault on Japan.

08/09/1945

U.S. B-29 "Bocks Car" drops atomic bomb "Fat Man" on Nagasaki, Japan. Two-thirds of the city of 250,000 inhabitants is destroyed and 113,000 people die.

08/13/1945

Surrender documents are sent to MacArthur in Philippines.

08/14/1945

The Japanese Cabinet decide at a morning meeting in Imperial Palace to surrender to allies. An 8.10 pm reply to the allied ultimatum is handed to the Swiss Foreign Minister by the Japanese Minister in Berne. Truman calls a Press Conference at midnight to announce the 'Unconditional Surrender' of Japan. USAAF B29's launch the last air raid of the war against Kumagaya.

And how come PBS seems to be the only ones who say that the Japanese surrendered before the bombs were dropped.

It is shown that the Japanese rejected our terms of surrender until after we dropped the bombs.

And when we dropped the bombs we saved Hundreds of Thousand or even Millions of American Troops.

Originally posted by Wraith 8

well i would like to say..... welcome to the end of the world.

Wraith 8

Time will tell. I didn't vote for Bush but I think he has a great chance to correct some things. It seems like he realizes it. Now is the time when he makes his presidential legacy.

Even though I didn't vote for him I hope he can fix this (great big) hole we are in.

• 1 year later...

Thanks to Bush the whole world hates us because all Bush cares about is oil! He does not give a damn about anyone else! Look how long it took him to get to New Orleans after Katrina. Secoundly he does not care about Global Warming and does not intend to try and stop it.

Bah, Iraq's oil has been on America's agenda long before Bush. The world hates us because America's become the bully nation. Used to be a bright boy, America did. Heroic, compassionate, resolute etc. Then things went wrong, the spotlight started to stray, and it got bitter. Combine this with the amount of apathy or downright stupidity in the country...

Doesn't matter who's president. They're all gonna be smegheads, and the Americans that give a damn won't start the second revolution because they're too scared of how the rest of the world will screw the country over in the meantime.

France and Germany aren't our allies? What the frel! Is this why some people said we should attack France next? The same people who pinned the flag on Australia because it said France on it? Jeez...

This is why I've no plans to move back.

...and why am I posting on such an old thread? Bah.

Trahern did you say you do not want to move back to USA or to Australia? Anyways I agree with you about wanting the oil but Bush (Bush's people lol) did lie about there being weapons of mass descrutction and said that it was not apart of wanting the oil which turned out he actualy wanted.

i know for a fact that the world hates america because they are either fat or stupid or both(any foreigner who has been to america will most probably agree with me). They are too proud and ignorant of the world around them. essentially i think alot of the world hates america because they don't realise that they are hated

Archived