Home

Fable

ET Warrior

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holy ****...i started playing at around 12, and it's 6:30. there's alot of side-quests and minigames you can do, and there's fishing, fist-fighting matches, treasure hunting, etc. XD it's so cool. the only thing i don't care for however, is that your character seems to age really fast...=\ me no like gray hair.

I am so damn jealous. I wish I could hold a copy of that game in my hands right now. I'd be playing it for hours non stop.

Rogue: Your character only ages when you do quests, slow down and enjoy the rest of it a bit more! (I wish I could.)

Originally posted by Rogue15

do good deeds, mow the neighbor's yard, rake some leaves!

Don't be cold, get some gold! :rofl:

Or maybe you could rob someone! Then you could help a bully beat up a kid for his money! Ooh, or maybe you could run into someones house and steel it! That sounds fun! :p

Originally posted by Pal™

I have to wait another month, because I'm in Britain. I really really want to murder those Microsoft bastards. The game was made in the UK and you U.S people get it first, it's ****ing stupid.

Sorry for the language, I've been waiting for this game for years, and then Micro go and make stupid ****ing mistakes like that.

amazon.com

ebay.com

whatever.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by obi

I'm currently waving bye to my money, because I'm getting Fable, Battlefront, and the star wars dvd set.

*sigh*

It'll be worth it though ;)

*grumbles*

This month in reviwe

new comp 300+

Battlefront 50

Star Wars DVD 50

spending 400 in one month just for star wars...

:(

I have four wives...but I think one of them has gone missing...I haven't seen her in a looong time...but oh well, I love how I'm always getting platemail gifts from my wife in Oakvale :D

I LOVE the level up system in Fable, It's so unique and awesome, and...woah.

I played for like....8 hours today I think :indif:

Archived