Home

The new and improved Droids RPG.

Doomie

Alright, back in my roleplaying heydays, i used to have an RPG called 'droids'. The idea was simple. Everyone plays a droid in the starwars universe. Droids can have all kinds of built in gadgets, and they can be all shapes, wich made it pretty interesting. It got quite popular on the SWBF forums, so i guess it's worth a try here.

Character format:

Name: (seems pretty self-explanatory)

Type: (Astromech, assassin droid, protocol droid, etc.)

Weapons: (whatever you want, just not too much)

additional equipment: (Anything else your droid carries around)

Aditional information: (Bio, looks whatever you want.)

My character:

Name: K1-LL3.

Type: Assassin droid/modified protocol droid.

Weapons: built-in dart launcher, E-11 blaster rifle.

Additional equipment: Heat sensor.

Additional information: K1 was a normal protocol droid once, working in the Jedi temple in the time of the Old Republic. When the Empire came, he was replaced and sold to a bounty hunter, who decided to rebuild and reprogram him as a helper out on his missions. Too bad all the extra programming backfired on him. K1 figured out that if he was such a good bounty hunter and assassin, he wouldn't need any help, and killed his former master. He now roams the galaxy as a succesful bounty hunter, without fear and without mercy.

Unlike most droids, he is particularly fond of Jawa's, whom he often purchases new upgrades from. He's even befriended a Jawa tribe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K1-LL3 (Kayone) was sitting in the bar. Unlike most people there, he didn't need a drink. He came here to meet his contact, who supposedly had another mission for him...

Name: V9-L22

Type: Assasin droid

Weapons: DC-15 blaster rifle, built in vibro knife and frag grenades

additional equipment: Booster Boots(only can do large hops, not fly) and built in compartment for frags

Aditional information: V9 was assembled on Fondor but was activated on Coruscant and was sold to the highest bidder, who sent him out on various missions, but on one mission one of his wires was hit, and he gained a sense of self, and has been roaming around as a bounty hunter.

------------------------------

V9(Veenine) walked into the club where his target was, he walked up to the bartender and asked him where the owner was, the bartender who seemed intimidated pointed a man in the corner surrounded by twi'lek and human slaves, Veenine took out his rifle and fried his head, Veenine put his rifle away and then walked out of the club.

(I am going to use the one I used in Doomies other one):D

Name:HK-57(modified version of HK-47)

Species:Assasian Droid(also used to be jedi training droid but went bad)

Weapons:Blaster Rifle,frag grenades,training lightsaber,Two SMG's(Sub Machine Guns)that fold out on each hand.

HK-57(HK) was walking past the cantina when he saw two more droids. Zoric approached them and saw one droid walk off. Zoric said to the remaining droid"I am HK-57 or HK. Who are you?"

(To bad Sabretooth doesnt RP anymore)

'Call me Kay.' K! answered. 'And as i said, i'm out of work too. But i suggest we get out of here as fast as we can, because the stormtroopers can be here any minute. And trust me, you won't like Imperial Justice. All suspects will be shot. Problem is, where shall we go?'

Veenine got out of the oil bath and walked to his weapons locker, he pulled out a DL-44 and a rifle, he also grabbed some frags and put them in his compartment, he also refueled his booster boots and then sharpened his knife. he got a holocall from his contact

"good job Veenine, i am wiring your credits to you now, come meet me at my office, i have another job for you"

"i'll be there soon" Veenine turned the holocam off and boosted out of his apartment.

Kay followed him, in the hopes of finding new work. Though it wasn't hard to find work on the streets of coruscant, especially for a highly skilled killer droid. funny. There were a lot of killer droids out on the streets these days. Coincidence perhaps?

Veenine went to his meeting place, a figure dressed in black handed him a data pad and said " if you do as well as you did on your last mission, you'll get double" Veenine nodded and walked off, he downloaded the datapad into hsi system, he read it as he was walking, it said 'coruscant noble, hasn't paid his due, heavily guarded, armed and trained, be wary.' and then the coordinates of his apartment.Veenine then went back to his aprtment and grabbed his rifle he loaded it and walked off.

"We have to take down a man by the name of Galactus Maza. But I have to got to my apartment cause Galactus lives next door to me and is very noisy. I guess that man doesnt like him as much as I do" said HK who kept walking to his apartment.

(This guy is the exact same guy Veenine is trying to get and if someone doesnt like this just tell me)

"a droid on a mission, now get out of me way" Veenine then took out his rifle and powered up the shot and shot one turret, the other turret turned and started shooting at him veenine ran into another apartment and he boosted out of the window, just in time to see his target leaving.

"humans, so predictable" veenine landed on a speeder, he killed the driver and started following his target.

Archived