Home

Poll: Dark or Light?

Maxstate

Are you on the Light or the Darkside?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Are you on the Light or the Darkside?

• I'm on the Lightside! (Post why)
    • I'm on the Darkside! (Post why)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted darkside since no one else has yet! :D

In KOTOR I play lightside around 90% of the time (Only went full on darkside all the way through twice);

Then on the temple summit I make my choice of LS or DS.

I so do hate the KOTOR darkside Sith lunch-credit stealing thug thing they had going on... it was just too lame.

:D

Force powers for DS are better. Hands down. But the DS representation was crap. I hope Obsidian changes this, makin things truly evil!

I play each side about 50% of the time. Dark side is good for extra creds and awesome force, but lightside makes you all warm and fuzzy inside.

And as a real person...I am like 70 pts (Juhani's amount of light side :) )

Lightside.

I just feel so bad when I play Darkside. Though some nastyness is pretty fun sometimes.

Though I wish that instead of being hated all the time, we could be hated by some and worshipped by others. That would be pretty cool. In Kotor1 when going darkside you only made yourselves lots of enemies, not a lot of followers...

i gotta say darkside. :vamp1:

i was lightside for like, the first 10-12 times through. since then, i played it countless times, all darkside. you know, bioware did do a good job of making you feel evil. like killing characters for having bounties on their heads, taking their prized possessions, etc. :dev7:

the darkside has better force powers, gets you more money, and some of the outcomes are worth a laugh (anchorhead, anybody?? :D)

Except for finding out how the Light Side Ending went and for doing the Bastila and Carth romances, I always make the Dark Side choices to get Dark Side Mastery as fast as possible and keep it throughout the game. I have played through more than 5 times doing nothing but DarkSide actions, and having embraced the Dark Side completely no longer enjoy playing as a Light Side character. I have tried several times but have always quit playing Light Side before I left Taris. As Yoda says(paraphrasing),"Once you taste the dark side, forever will it rule your destiny".

• 2 weeks later...

Archived