Home

Poll: Dark or Light?

Maxstate

Are you on the Light or the Darkside?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Are you on the Light or the Darkside?

• I'm on the Lightside! (Post why)
    • I'm on the Darkside! (Post why)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would I be darkside? I hate to be on the loosing side and the Darksde always looses in the movies...so I am lightside :D

The reason i preferred the lightside in Kotor was because the darkside was made mostly of stupid replies and petty crimes . A Dark Lord of the Sith shouldn't even bother with this...

• 2 weeks later...

I like where this is going, continue continue!

Soon new Polls will be coming like:

Weapon Polls

Force polls

and just a lot of polls cuz i like polls.

I need to keep some space between 'em

cuz i don't think spamming polls is smart:p

But i'll just be the guy with the fun polls every 2 weeks or so.

i've been off for a while because i was trying to find other games to play in my eternal boredom, as soon as i found something new the same time it took me to find it it was yesterday's new...

So KOTOR 2, don't keep me waiting!

*MAX*

Sorry D333, just Achilles' last poll then the above quoted statement...... it was funny. >8-)

[/Topic] Still LS. I almost never play the DS, the whole 'give me your $$$', back alley thug, thing just ruins it for me. I expected it to be more sinister & cruel, not what we ended up with.

/Shameless begging/ Please OE, fix the DS please!!!!! /End shameless begging]

Light side. Because it's more difficult to walk that path. There are situations in KotOR I regret I'm not following the Dark side of the Force and can't do certain 'things'... like cutting... ehm. Jedi Code isn't helping. The truth is, I expose my personality into the game character so it naturally follows the light wearing black robe and sometimes cutting... (Dominate mind: You don't want to know)

darkside consular is where its at. FORCE STORM BABY!!! But i would suggest going through the game as a darkside chic (because its soo damn funny to watch people get schooled by a girl) for your first time through. WHO ELSE LOVES SNEAK ATTACK!? Then go for the lightside with the guy with the cornrows. Cmmon the brotha's need love too.

Originally posted by Opium Pancake

But i would suggest going through the game as a darkside chic (because its soo damn funny to watch people get schooled by a girl) for your first time through.

"to get schooled by a girl"??? :eyeraise:

i'm not sure, but i don't think you've met darth333 yet. :D

or any of the other female gamers out there. and yes, some of them can school me at fps(and i'm a guy). trust me, there is nothing wrong with a WOMAN 'schooling' somebody...

*runs off as he realizes he's sucking up to the women in the forum*

:D

Originally posted by Opium Pancake

But i would suggest going through the game as a darkside chic (because its soo damn funny to watch people get schooled by a girl) for your first time through.

:snear::rolleyes:

cavemen.jpg

:disaprove*Will men evolve? *

...more comments like this one and I will turn to the darkside :lightning (and you will be schooled by a girl :D )

Originally posted by stingerhs

i'm not sure, but i don't think you've met darth333 yet.

We've just been introduced :D

3 things i wanted to discuss:

What's with Achilles? and why doens't he like polls?:D

I forgot the neutral side but i think neutral sucks cuz you're it or your not right?

You can't be like half nerd half jock? hmm...:rofl:

third i think women/girlz are as good as men

in many games and especially First person shooters:D

But you know what they suck at?

Enemy territory:rolleyes: They try to steal uniforms off their own men and mount an machinegun so that they can draw a big hart with the bulletholes :rofl:.

But let's not get off topic....

MAX

:WHOOPS: edited "Person" in FPS:o

to maxstate (to answer your questions):

1. achilles is..., well, achilles is achilles. he gets annoyed at people posting the same polls over and over and over and over...

of course some of us that have been here for a while get annoyed as well. anything to worry about?? well, not unless some of us have nukes with your name on it... :dev7:

2. what if i told you that i was 0.5000 nerd and 1/2 jock??? does that make me a conflicting person??? (for those that are aware, the day i get on a workout machine is the first day of the apocolipse :rolleyes: )

3. well, maybe thats just an experience that you had...

Originally posted by stingerhs

1. achilles is..., well, achilles is achilles. he gets annoyed at people posting the same polls over and over and over and over...

of course some of us that have been here for a while get annoyed as well. anything to worry about?? well, not unless some of us have nukes with your name on it... :dev7:

Well put.

Maxstate, when you've seen the same poll three time, the fourth iteration becomes too much to bear. Besides, do you really care what alignment other people play or do you just want to see your name in the Thread Started column? I'm not targeting you specifically. I think most people start these polls (and clutter the forum) because they want something to do.

Originally posted by Maxstate

What's with Achilles? and why doens't he like polls?

1.) [Jolee] He's old & easily annoyed. [/Jolee] J/K bud :)

2.) [Jolee] Both extremes annoy me. [/Jolee]

3.) Never had that happen. Most the females I know from JO seriously pwned. No 'heart shaped' saber burns there.

[Jolee] What were we talking about again? [/Jolee]

Archived