Home

Poll: Dark or Light?

Maxstate

Are you on the Light or the Darkside?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Are you on the Light or the Darkside?

• I'm on the Lightside! (Post why)
    • I'm on the Darkside! (Post why)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Hiroki

Well, that is because they made a lot of the light side actions horribly liberal...which will make anyone cringe, of course...

Yeah, liberals are the evil ones!!! j/k...not really

I like to play light side... The "bully" aspect of the dark side was just too goofy. I see why, though... The ESRP would have a field day on the programmers/writers if they went all out with the darker aspect... Obsidian adressed this issue and said it will be improved for II.

^^^

this is true but i dont think that urchsr was trying to rate the darkside more like he was commenting on how lame the darkside options were in kotor

i would have to agree that the darkside options were a bit lame but on saying that i have no idea how they intend to adress this in kotor tsl, but aparently they have and i wont find out how until feb :ball:

Yes,

Thank you redhawke i'll look into it but this one had the best questions.

And how come everyone's a shadow jedi leaning towards something? LOL "shadow Jedi leaning towards the Sun to grow better"

How about someone does an all dark answer tour and sees what it get's you?:p

I'm off playing Jedi Academy till i know exactly how the stupid jedi

always defeats the cool sith dude who has lightning... hmmm...

Bye,

Max

Originally posted by Maxstate

Thank you redhawke i'll look into it but this one had the best questions.

And how come everyone's a shadow jedi leaning towards something? LOL "shadow Jedi leaning towards the Sun to grow better"

How about someone does an all dark answer tour and sees what it get's you?:p

That's why I said what I did, I tried several (6+) times and always got the Shadow Jedi (leaning light or dark) result, like everyone else apparently has.

Finally scored a 26.

Dark Jedi - Looks like you have that evil streak running through you at full blast. It is said without a doubt you are truly all about yourself and you know there is no denying it! You always look for the quick and easy way to do things, and you are never willing to help others. By the looks of it, you wouldn't help your own mother. You're more likely to sue her!

Though I wasn't completely truthful, just wanted to see if there was anything else besides the 'shadow leaning....'.

Well finaly,

Well okay that about wraps that up,

:(

...post your jedi/sith tests here and bla bla bla...

---hmmm... i seem to have lost my inspiration---

Okay this test sucks but the questions r good,

Post all of your new tests found in this thread again and let's see if you are truly what you have answered in the poll!

(yes! i still have it!):elephant:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived